Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equine Physiotherapy

Options
  • 10-02-2010 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,552 ✭✭✭

Hi. Not sure if in right forum but redirect me if not. I was wondering, is there anywhere in Ireland to study this or is the nearest place england? Also how many leaving cert point do you need?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭nairy hipples

I don't know if this is too late or not for you! I'm currently studying Physiotherapy in UCD and as part of one of our modules we did Equine Massage, but bear in mind that this was one class!! But the lady who took our class i think mentioned that if you want to do equine physio you do a general physio degree before progessing onto a masters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭eilo1

hiya,
    im considering doing equine physio, you have to be a qualified human physio first and then you can do a masters in the england or an acpat qualification here.

Advertisement