Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Expose - cologen enhancer

• 10-02-2010 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

there was a feature on expose last year on a machine that enhances the body to make cologen to achieve younger looking skin. The actress who plays Renee from Fair city featured on it. It was a chair and a 'red light' was placed over her face and hands. I went on line with the details expose gave but couldn't find it. I live in Kerry, does anyone know a salon that has this machine, it also comes in a machine like a sun shower to do the whole body for eczema. I want it for my face and hands.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Is it the Active-DeepFX Laser machine/treatement your talking about?

Are these links of any use to you?

Google search
    Aesthic.lumenis.com

HTH.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭firiesclose

Hi Orlaith,

Thanks so much for your reply. This is not the treatment I'm looking for though. Its not that evasive. When it was featured on Expose 'Renee' simple sat on a lounge chair and a panel of 'red lights' covered her face and hands. The treatment only took 10 mins. Whatever is in the 'red lights' makes the skin produce collogen naturally. When it was featured on Expose I looked up the website they advertised but it was always down and I have since mislaid it.

Advertisement