Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is icon in limerick 18s on wednesdays??

Options
  • 10-02-2010 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

as above........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

Is it not over 18s every night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Azphyxi8 wrote: »
    Is it not over 18s every night?
    Perhaps the original poster is under 21 and over 18? Icon is normally over 21s at weekends as far as I know, Wedensday night should be quiet enough so I'd say its just over 18s.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

I'm not sure about Wednesdays, but I was there on a Thursday, about 2 weeks ago and the bouncers were givin us some stick saying it was 21's (I'm 19). Anyway after just chatting with him he let us in. I think 21's might be a way of keeping 18 y/o who are off their heads on drink out but if you chat to them and they see your not that fcuked then they may let you in. Thats just the way it seemed to me anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

basically if your drunk or look young they will say 21's. if you get pissy with them they have another excuse not to let you in

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

Thought the whole "over 21s" was done away with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Nope you can say over 20s over 21s or any age you like as long as you keep to that rule. Like if your over 20s you cannot leave 1 person under 20 in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

if it's quiet they let you in, no matter what day it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

so... did you go eventually? and were let in?

Advertisement