Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

an assement

Options
  • 11-02-2010 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I'm due an asement and I was given information by my supervisor on what will come up. One of the things will come up is the fact the company did have a break in and while I wasn't on duty on that night it had nothing to do with me, but in the assessment it states I was not involved in any issue around the break in.

these easement's are performance related and the fact the break in does apply that I wasn't on duty but should have been

can I refuse to sign to agree any issues that arises about my issues including the break in which has being said by my line manger that I had nothing do do with it, the fact my name is even being mentioned.

Advertisement