Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Chiropractor Dundalk??

Options
  • 11-02-2010 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hello,

My boyfriend recently hurt his back and it's giving him awful pain. Could anyone recommend a good chiropractor in or around Dundalk? Also, how much does a session generally cost? Would appreciate anyones help!!
    Pinky

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I find Stuart Kelly very good at the back of the Clanbrassil Centre. His number's in the book but it's 9328699. €50 for the first visit and €35 for each subsequent trip as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Defo not €5 for each subsequent visit.I went to him loads of times,didnt think he was great.Only works on the back for about 10 minutes,not enough.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Yeah sorry, meant 35. I'll edit that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭gipi

toby2111 wrote: »
    Only works on the back for about 10 minutes,not enough.

My experience of chiropractors (not in the Louth area) has been 10 min appointments/treatments, I can recall one who booked 3 appointments every 15 minutes......and charged handsomely (£28.50 - yep old money) for the priviledge!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Louth Video DVD

I would strongly recommend an American lady
    called GLORIANNE GIOVANELLI.

She practices above the EducoGym
    at the rear of Boyds Clanbrassil Street Centre,
    almost opposite the Dundalk bus office.

We have used her services and had fantastic resluts,
    we found her exceptionaly professional.

Her number is 087 3264 138

Gerry Duffy

pinky 06 wrote: »
    Hello,

My boyfriend recently hurt his back and it's giving him awful pain. Could anyone recommend a good chiropractor in or around Dundalk? Also, how much does a session generally cost? Would appreciate anyones help!!
    Pinky

• Advertisement
Advertisement