Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun poll.

Options
  • 11-02-2010 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Just a few qs on your musical thoughts...
    What was the first single you bought? (mine was where do you go by a band called no mercy..cheesy goodness:D)

What song brings back memories for u ?(mine is probably extreme more than words-break up :( or the dances with wolves soundtrack coz my dad used to listen to it a lot when i was younger)

And finally!...What song do you think is inspirational? I'm stuck on that one to be honest, of all time it's hard to say so will have to mull it over...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Houlilala

My first single was Going Out by Supergrass. Back in the day my two older brothers were on seperate sides of the whole Oasis Vs. Blur thing so I went for option C!

Anything off the first Vines album reminds me of my first acid trip...t'was mental! Or Reptillian by the strokes reminds me of Costello's in Limerick. And Dreaming of You by the Coral invokes memories of my house mate's 19th birthday...but there's loads really

And as for inspiration, that is a toughie, i'll have to get back to you on that one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

First single I bought was Oasis, All Around The World. Long one too, 9 mins.

Advertisement