Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited - O2's meaning

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭wildefalcon

The ASAI have just written to me, thye have upheld my complaint and found that o2 have been doing something wrong with regard to the unlimited plan.

They have been in breach of the Code of advertising and have been instructed to change their website.

RESULT!!

WildeFalcon.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Wont the same apply to eircom, upc, vodafone etc now then. Probably all have to make complaints :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Davy wrote: »
    Wont the same apply to eircom, upc, vodafone etc now then. Probably all have to make complaints :rolleyes:

Logic would suggest the same applys to everyone else, of course logic may not apply in this instance

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

The ASAI have just written to me, thye have upheld my complaint and found that o2 have been doing something wrong with regard to the unlimited plan.

They have been in breach of the Code of advertising and have been instructed to change their website.

RESULT!!

WildeFalcon.

Same here, I got the email yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,196 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Great result, I don't have a problem with companies using unlimited and sticking in a fair usage policy if it's within reason, but 3gb is far from unlimited . It was blatant misleading by o2.

• Advertisement
Advertisement