Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Israel wants to exterminate the palestinians

• 11-02-2010 4:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

digme wrote: »

It's a fukking disgrace digme, I have a feeling this thread will be locked for some reason, and yes I DID KNOW, and it sickens me to know what people are capable of, the poor suffering people of Gaza need help, yet the world allows this genocide to continue.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Ken_Is_Here

uprising2 wrote: »
    I have a feeling this thread will be locked for some reason, QUOTE]

Probably because it's not a conspiracy. Everybody knows this is happening.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I had that discussion with bonkey Earlier this month about the Conspiracy of Silence which is required to allow things like this happen.

Yea the conspiracy of silence, that's what this is, where can we find this on the daily news?, nowhere, therefore it is a conspiracy, a complicit world closes its eyes and put fingers in its ears as the people of Gaza are slowly slaughtered.

This here is how they get away with it

We are probably breaking a few laws discussing this

See here
    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/globalantisemtext.html
    1) Any assertion, "that the Jewish community controls government, the media, international business and the financial world".

2) The expression of "Strong anti-Israel sentiment."

3) Expressing "virulent criticism" of Israel's leaders, past or present.

4) Any criticism of the Jewish religion or its religious leaders with its emphasis on the Talmud and Kabbala.

5) Any criticism of the US government and Congress for being under the undue influence by the Jewish-Zionist community, which would include Jewish organisations such as the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).

6) Any criticism of the Jewish-Zionist community for promoting globalism or what some call the "New World Order."

7) Placing any blame on Jewish leaders and their followers for inciting the Roman crucifixion of Christ.

8) Citing any facts that could in any way diminish the "six million" figure of Jewish holocaust victims.

9) Claiming that Israel is a racist state.

10) Making any claim that there is a "Zionist conspiracy".

11) Offering proof that Jews and their leaders created Communism and the Bolshevik revolution in Russia.

12) Making derogatory statements about Jewish persons.

13) Asserting that spiritually disobedient Jews do not have the Biblical right to re-occupy Palestine.

14) Making any allegations of Mossad involvement in the 9/11 attack

Boycot Israeli goods

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Boycot Israeli goods
    israel-barcode.jpg
    Shamelessly the Israeli goods will sometimes have "product of Westbank"

digme wrote: »
    [/YOUTUBE]

Excellent video. Thanks for sharing, it proves the truth is very simple when you cut through all the bull****.

For further background of life in Palestine I'd like to share an article published in Oct 2001 in Harper's magazine. It is written in diary format by American best-selling author, journalist and war correspondent Chris Hedges. Here is a section.
    It is still. The camp waits, as if holding its breath. And then, out of the dry furnace air, a disembodied voice crackles over a loudspeaker.

"Come on, dogs," the voice booms in Arabic. "Where are all the dogs of Khan Younis? Come! Come!"

I stand up. I walk outside the hut. The invective continues to spew: "Son of a bitch!" "Son of a whore!" "Your mother's ****!"

The boys dart in small packs up the sloping dunes to the electric fence that separates the camp from the Jewish settlement. They lob rocks toward two armored jeeps parked on top of the dune and mounted with loudspeakers. Three ambulances line the road below the dunes in anticipation of what is to come.

A percussion grenade explodes. The boys, most no more than ten or eleven years old, scatter, running clumsily across the heavy sand. They descend out of sight behind a sandbank in front of me. There are no sounds of gunfire. The soldiers shoot with silencers. The bullets from the M-16 rifles tumble end over end through the children's slight bodies. Later, in the hospital, I will see the destruction: the stomachs ripped out, the gaping holes in limbs and torsos.

Yesterday at this spot the Israelis shot eight young men, six of whom were under the age of eighteen. One was twelve. This afternoon they kill an eleven-year-old boy, Ali Murad, and seriously wound four more, three of whom are under eighteen. Children have been shot in other conflicts I have coveredódeath squads gunned them down in El Salvador and Guatemala, mothers with infants were lined up and massacred in Algeria, and Serb snipers put children in their sights and watched them crumple onto the pavement in Sarajevoóbut I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport.
    "We all threw rocks," says Ahmed Moharb, ten. "Over the loudspeaker the soldier told us to come to the fence to get chocolate and money. Then they cursed us. Then they fired a grenade. We started to run. They shot Ali in the back. I won't go again. I am afraid."

Gaza Diary:http://209.85.135.132/search?q=cache:LO5yX0ZZSi0J:www.bintjbeil.com/articles/en/011001_hedges.html+%22Gaza+Diary,%22+CHRIS+HEDGES&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&client=firefox-a

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Holy **** - I really want to unsee this thread , Im hungover :(:(

Typically what goods come from Isreal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Software, computer chips, oranges etc.

Anybody know what happened to the "24,000 jobs that Palestinians used to do in Israel"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Trev M wrote: »
    There's a list here: http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-israel.html

But keep in mind that site is very anti-Israel and some of the excuses for boycotting products is ridiculous. It has a lot of companies who acting in their own best interests which happen to coincide with those of Israel, and use that as an excuse to boycott them. Other companies seem to actively support the occupation of Palestine.

Best bet is to try and research any of those products and keep in mind that you'll be lied to by both sides.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

See the very end of the first video for a list. I don't think that they are all Israeli products, but thats off topic and I'll do that research myself.

Mahatma, that Anti Semitic act thing is probably wishful thinking and wont/didn't go anywhere. I do not think Jews should get special treatment, I know this is a two sided war but the Israeli military have shown to be utterly callous and despicable in the most recent conflict.

Its no longer a case of "The Jews should give the land back to the Palestinians". Two wrongs do not make a right and these are second/third generation Jewish families living on that land. Also, imposing blocks on aid and everyday necessities is repugnant and will do **** all to stifle "terrorist" activity.

Cheers for the information , to be honest Im in flitters at the moment and dont have the stomach for the horrible reality of the world right now, but will do a bit of research on it. Cheers.

Here is a more Irish specific list.
    http://www.ipsc.ie/campaigns_consumer_boycott.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 David Icke

This does beg the question. When Israel unilaterally withdrew from Gaza, why did Hamas not begin to build the core foundations of a civilized society?

Why did Hamas and Fatah go to war against each other?

Why has Abu Mazen refused to enter talks with any peace processes?

Why do so many of the world ignore the fact that Palestine is socially dysfunctional and cannot operate on it's own?

David Icke wrote: »
    This does beg the question. When Israel unilaterally withdrew from Gaza, why did Hamas not begin to build the core foundations of a civilized society?

Why do so many of the world ignore the fact that Palestine is socially dysfunctional and cannot operate on it's own?

WTF?, will you look into the fukking situation, history and conditions IMPOSED before you blurt out this rubbish.

And maybe the fact that Yasser Arafat was a freemason and Hamas didn't like that sh1t had something to do with it.

Well the the withdrawl was a smokescreen. The demographics were changing in Jerusalem and Israel could not claim to be democratic and Jewish with an Arab majority.

This quote explains the main reason
    “The significance of the disengagement plan is the freezing of the peace process,” said Sharon’s closest adviser, Dov Weissblas. “When you freeze that process, you prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state and you prevent a discussion on the refugees, the borders and Jerusalem. Disengagement supplies the amount of formaldehyde that is necessary so there will not be a political process with the Palestinians” (6). Sixteen months on, the analysis looks prophetic: the Quartet has fallen silent and the EU has buried its report on the annexation of East Jerusalem. Nobody is bothering Israel about the roadmap any more
    Ideological differences. This also is another possibility for me.
    Zeev Sternell, historian at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, says: “Israel thought that it was a smart ploy to push the Islamists against the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO).”
    That is incorrect.
    On what basis do you make this claim David? Palestine has never been given a single opportunity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Who decides what is "socially dysfunctional" and what is not?
    Who decides what can be done about it?

In the absence of a global system of governance, no-one has the moral right nor authority to make and enforce such decisions on another body.

Are you suggesting, David, that we need a global system of governance, in order to be able to properly deal with "socially dysfunctional" member nations? If not, then it matters not one whit whether or not your belief is true that Palestine fits the bill....because no-one has the right to do anything about it.

• Advertisement

uprising2 wrote: »
    WTF?, will you look into the fukking situation, history and conditions IMPOSED before you blurt out this rubbish.

A bit of calm, please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

bonkey wrote: »
    Are you suggesting, David, that we need a global system of governance...

Suggestions of a new world governance, or order? Surely not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 David Icke

bonkey wrote: »
    Who decides what is "socially dysfunctional" and what is not?
    Who decides what can be done about it?

In the absence of a global system of governance, no-one has the moral right nor authority to make and enforce such decisions on another body.

Are you suggesting, David, that we need a global system of governance, in order to be able to properly deal with "socially dysfunctional" member nations? If not, then it matters not one whit whether or not your belief is true that Palestine fits the bill....because no-one has the right to do anything about it.

A certain level of stability needs to exist for a territory to be functional as a peaceful entity. Certain criteria need to be met, and it's entirely possible to set out these criteria without global governance.

If a nation were starving from famine would you suggest that we don't have the moral right or authority to make a decision as to whether they were starving or not, because it would interfere with their right to self determination?

Palestine as it stands is a breeding ground for fundamentalists, just as the North of Ireland was during the height of the troubles, even more so when you add the ingredient of state sponsored indoctrination of fundamental religious belief. As documented so often, particularly well by the BBC of late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAHHjfUxERY

The link above is footage from Palestinian State television featuring the now infamous "Childrens Club" television program. Have a look at it and then tell me if You think it's a sign of a properly functioning society.

http://www.al-ghoul.com/childrens_crusade.htm

Uprising, to even suggest that there is a connection between Hamas and Freemasonry points to you believing rubbish similar to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, pure fiction and it negates any argument you thought you may have had. Hamas traditionally blames the Freemasons for being behind the first Balfour Declaration. To suggest otherwise displays an astounding ignorance on the subject. I'm sure we could both find equally disturbing images but that does nothing for the discussion, I would appreciate if you refrained from further posting of such.

Uprising, to even suggest that there is a connection between Hamas and Freemasonry points to you believing rubbish similar to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, pure fiction and it negates any argument you thought you may have had. Hamas traditionally blames the Freemasons for being behind the first Balfour Declaration. To suggest otherwise displays an astounding ignorance on the subject. I'm sure we could both find equally disturbing images but that does nothing for the discussion, I would appreciate if you refrained from further posting of such.

I would appreciate if you read what I wrote, re-read it, here to save you scrolling and getting confused again I'll repeat:
    GET READY 3, 2, 1...........

"And maybe the fact that Yasser Arafat was a freemason and Hamas didn't like that sh1t had something to do with it."

Now do you understand?....Yasser Arafat.....founding member of Fatah, you know the one's you were complaining went to war with Hamas, get it now?, Yasser Arafat was a freemason, Hamas don't like freemason's.

Yasser Arafat was a freemason, Hamas don't like freemason's.

Yasser Arafat was a member of Fatah, Hamas fought Fatah.

Uprising, I've cautioned you elsewhere.

Enough with the aggression.

If a nation were starving from famine would you suggest that we don't have the moral right or authority to make a decision as to whether they were starving or not, because it would interfere with their right to self determination?
    We could decide that they were starving, sure. If, however, they did not want out assistance, it would not be our place to force it upon them.
    ...points to you believing rubbish similar to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, pure fiction and it negates any argument you thought you may have had. Hamas traditionally blames the Freemasons for being behind the first Balfour Declaration. To suggest otherwise displays an astounding ignorance on the subject. I'm sure we could both find equally disturbing images but that does nothing for the discussion, I would appreciate if you refrained from further posting of such.

Tone it down, please. References to "rubbish" and "astounding ignorance" are not the tone we're trying to establish in this forum.

Shocking. :mad:

That's disgusting, filthy dirty bastarrds, what psychopathic minds have these people got?, what fukking monsters have "some" of these soldiers become?, coldblooded deliberate murder of beautiful children, I have fukking tears in my eye's and rage in my heart.

Getting back to the OP Israel wants to exterminate the palestinians.

A historically tried and tested way is to cause death by starvation.

In the assault of Castlead Israel destroyed the only functioning mill in Gaza, a civilian building. Goldstone in his UN report considered that it was a deliberate act and a possible war crime. Israel completely denied targeting the mill and said there was no evidence of an air strike.

Turns out the Israelis were lying again.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/feb/01/gaza-war-report-accuses-israel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

is this new to anyone though? i would have thought it was common knowledge that the Israeli government are the largest state sponsored terrorists in the world?

but while they control most of the media and have people high up in powerful countries they will go on with their illegal acticities

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

kryogen wrote: »
    is this new to anyone though? i would have thought it was common knowledge that the Israeli government are the largest state sponsored terrorists in the world?

but while they control most of the media and have people high up in powerful countries they will go on with their illegal acticities

Can't get enough of them Uzi machine guns and that juicy encryption technology. So who's going to be the first to send back their SKY TV box, with the Israeli technology in it?

This will go on and on until one side is wiped off the face of the earth or Religion is wiped off the face of the earth, I wonder which will happen first?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

studiorat wrote: »
    This will go on and on until one side is wiped off the face of the earth or Religion is wiped off the face of the earth, I wonder which will happen first?

Well according to the Book of Revelations, your spot on with both your predictions.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Are we that F ckin spineless that we allow this sh t to keep happening and just shrug our shoulders and complacently accept it, the israelis seems to have perfected the SEP field, People are getting killed here and you suggest that the solution is to just let them at it till one side Eliminates the other.

F ck that makes me angry, and then I realise that Yeah theres f ck all I can do here as an individual to ease the suffering or bring a resoultion, But WE, We as people we can, and we should, Threre are loads of famous quotes I could lob in here, but instead I'll leave it up to YOU reading this to fill in the last line with your excuse for not caring enough to try to stop a Genocide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Well according to the Book of Revelations, your spot on with both your predictions.....

What's the Book of revelations??

fontanalis wrote: »
    What's the Book of revelations??

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=333

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭CuriousOne

Palestine as it stands is a breeding ground for fundamentalists, just as the North of Ireland was during the height of the troubles, even more so when you add the ingredient of state sponsored indoctrination of fundamental religious belief. As documented so often, particularly well by the BBC of late.

And there was I, star-struck, thinking you were the actual David Icke - not one mention of the Reptilians? You, my dear sir, are an impostor.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,333 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Are we that F ckin spineless that we allow this sh t to keep happening and just shrug our shoulders and complacently accept it, the israelis seems to have perfected the SEP field, People are getting killed here and you suggest that the solution is to just let them at it till one side Eliminates the other.

F ck that makes me angry, and then I realise that Yeah theres f ck all I can do here as an individual to ease the suffering or bring a resoultion, But WE, We as people we can, and we should, Threre are loads of famous quotes I could lob in here, but instead I'll leave it up to YOU reading this to fill in the last line with your excuse for not caring enough to try to stop a Genocide

I agree with your sentiment. I do not support Israel or their actions against the Palestinians (who are the most persecuted people on Earth), but as you say there is nothing individuals can do. What makes me wonder about the Palestinian plight is the fact that the Arab/Muslim world doesn't seem to give a hoot about them either - yes they make some noise and a few strongly worded speeches but other than that they don't seem to care. Why aren't Syria, Egypt, Jordan etc running in to protect/help the Palestinians? It's them who should be protecting the Palestinians.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Why aren't Syria, Egypt, Jordan etc running in to protect/help the Palestinians? It's them who should be protecting the Palestinians...They tried before and the Isralies beat the **** out of them in a war,they are hardly going to go back for another beating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,333 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

tippspur wrote: »
    Why aren't Syria, Egypt, Jordan etc running in to protect/help the Palestinians? It's them who should be protecting the Palestinians...They tried before and the Isralies beat the **** out of them in a war,they are hardly going to go back for another beating.

Yes I realise that. My point being if the Palestinians brethren can't/won't help them then there is not much anyone else can do.

IRan want to Protect the PAlestinians, if Israel could show any proof that this was happening they would attack Iran.

As long as we tolerate a Genocidal and Racist regime as 'The only Democracy in the Middle East' then they will continue to get away with it

FWIW Israel is NOT a Democracy its a Nazi State hell bent on Lebensraum and the Extermination of all non Israelis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭SLUSK

If the Israelis want to "exterminate" the Palestinians they are not doing the job very quickly...

• Advertisement

Now there's a conspiracy and a half.

FWIW Israel is NOT a Democracy its a Nazi State hell bent on Lebensraum and the Extermination of all non Israelis.

Ever been? Know any Israeli's do ya?

F ck that makes me angry, and then I realise that Yeah theres f ck all I can do here as an individual to ease the suffering or bring a resoultion,

Maybe there is something you ARE doing. You part of a loose network, a "strategic threat".
    Israel is facing a global campaign of delegitimization, according to a report by the Reut Institute, made available to the cabinet on Thursday. The Tel Aviv-based security and socioeconomic think tank called on ministers to treat the matter as a strategic threat.

The report cites anti-Israel demonstrations on campuses, protests when Israeli athletes compete abroad, moves in Europe to boycott Israeli products, and threats of arrest warrants for Israeli leaders visiting London.

Reut says the campaign is the work of a worldwide network of private individuals and organizations. They have no hierarchy or overall commander, but work together based on a joint ideology - portraying Israel as a pariah state and denying its right to exist.
    http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1149274.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Well if there in the book of revelations, then they wouldnt be his predictions would they.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Did you really just call Israel a Nazi state? Really?

I know you're fond of the auld Holocaust denial and all that, but please tell me that statement's there for comedic irony?

I know you're fond of the auld Holocaust denial and all that, but please tell me that statement's there for comedic irony?

Listen Israel the State, not all of the people, the leadership and any who 100% support them are evil scum. Just look out of your eye's someday and don't try defend what they are doing, your accusing people of holocaust denial, the goverment's seem to be denying a fukking holocaust, all fukking complicite in allowing this to happen, men, women and children and being killed, starved, imprisoned, tortured, demonised by fukking the Israeli govt and it's backer's and apologist's.
    It's WRONG, now what the Israeli's are doing is compareable to what Hitler did to innocent people, men women and children dying, being made die one way or the other, it's like it's irrelivent to Israel how they die, if they die, how much anguish they encounter till they reach death, they are dirty filthy scum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

This coming from a guy who has Bernanke as his Avatar profile!

Yes, Yes I did, its a valid comparison.

walls1.jpg
    walls2.jpg
    walls8.jpg
    arrests4.jpg
    destroyinghomes2.jpg
    civilizedchildre1.jpg
    westernpropaganda1.jpg
    westernpropaganda2.jpg

I really wouldn't advise clicking on the link as it really made me angry and upset. Decapitated childs head and charred remains of children and things of that nature.

More lots more here: http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/img/photos/gaza/01162009/westernpropaganda2.jpg

And before anyone accuses me of being anti-Israeli it is from the site of a Jewish man who had both parents in the Nazi concentration camps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Lol.

Poster 1: "Israel is a Nazi state."

Poster 2: "Are you for real? You know that Israel was founded essentially as permanent defence mechanism against Nazi desires to eliminate 'International Jewry' and that really it is harder to think of any group of people more opposed to Nazism than the Israeli government?"

Poster 1: "In my opinion, a totalitarian State that invaded the majority of Europe and much of Africa within ten years of its inception, murdered millions of civilians based on their race or religion, openly stated its desire to conquer the entire world and in the end enlisted children as soldiers is comparable to a democratic UN-mandated state that was invaded within a year of its foundation, which has nuclear weapons but has never used them, but ZOMG illegally occupy mountainous land about the size of Carlow."

Poster 3: "Lol, you have the Chairman of the Federal Reserve as your avatar."

Poster 4: "Here are some pictures of war-like scenarios. Look at the similarities between wars-like scenarios!!1!!cos0!! I could post up photos from the 1980s Berlin, present-day North Korea, present-day Iran, Saddam's invasion of Iran, present-day China, present-day Zimbabwe etc etc and the similarities would still be there and the references to Nazism as idiotic, but I prefer instead to call the label the most vehemently anti-National Socialist organisation in the world as Nazis."

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement