Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[PR] Tell us what you think of Luas?

• 11-02-2010 8:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.luas.ie/page.php?name=Tell_us_what_you_think_of_Luas
    Tell us what you think of Luas?

Please click here and fill out an on-line customer satisfaction survey on Luas.

The survey called “Meet the Luas Manager” is your way of talking directly to Luas management, rating the Luas and giving us your feedback on the service.

Should you wish to meet the Luas team in person come along to one of the following Luas Red Line stops on Wednesday February 17th 2010 between 4.30pm and 6pm and tell us what you think?

Red Line Stops: Heuston, Jervis, Abbey Street, Busaras, Connolly, George’s Dock and Mayor Square – NCI.

Talk directly to managers from Veolia Transport, operator of the Luas and Railway Procurement Agency, the government agency with responsibility for Luas.

We value your opinion and welcome your participation in our customer satisfaction surveys.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Done.

Not a very comprehensive or useful survey in my opinion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Make sure you add comments at the bottom. :)

Victor wrote: »
    Make sure you add comments at the bottom. :)

I was but then I stopped myself from writing an essay. Was also going to give oout about the delay in opening the extensions but thats nothing to do with them either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Odd survey. Looks self-serving to me. I didn't bother filling it out as a result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭howiya

Can one give out about Luas drivers standing around chatting to each other when they are changing over at the Red Cow with a tram full of people waiting for them to finish their chat about their plans for the weekend

• Advertisement

howiya wrote: »
    Can one give out about Luas drivers standing around chatting to each other when they are changing over at the Red Cow with a tram full of people waiting for them to finish their chat about their plans for the weekend

Sounds like Donnybrook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Slice

I'm using the opportunity to give out about their 'smart' cards and how they'll charge you the full cost of a fare even when your usage for the day goes above the price of a one-day unlimited travel ticket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

My only problem with LUAS is the number of events at night involving scumbags at stops along the canal. The drivers are effectively abandoned by the system. There needs to be a transport Police force.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

i added comments asking for screaming teenagers to be kept off the trams as they are just as intimidating as junkies asking for your change, also made comments asking for the ticket machines and stops to be kept clear of junkies and gypsies begging and sticking paper cups in your face when your trying to buy a ticket.

Advertisement