Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ladies would you go out in your pajama jeans?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

Nah I dont think so. They are comfort pants. These should be worn in the house. They just look like them jean-leggings. aka jeggings.

Were these invented to get around the "no pajama's" ban at tescos!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Nope, couldnt do it! Was dropping my niece & her mam off at mass last week and I was up late so raced out and half way to mass copped I was still in my pjs - was mortified. Dropped them as far away from people as I could. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

sorrywhat wrote: »
    They just look like them jean-leggings. aka jeggings.

Were these invented to get around the "no pajama's" ban at tescos!

Agreed they just look like the jeggings you see people wearing now, and tbh I wouldn't even wear them! There was a no Pajamas rule in tescos?! lol

I've never gone out in Pjs either, dropped ppl off places in them though sure noone can see me in the car just throw on a hoodie over! Drving in slippers is very comfy! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

...but my jeans are comfortable :(

am I doing something wrong? oh god the advertisement says I am, I must be! Why are my jeans comfy!? my life is ruined!!! RUINED! :(:(:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I've alway felt something missing in my life....perhaps this exciting blend of cotton and spandex is the answer!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

I've never bought a pair of jeans that are so uncomfortable I feel the need to substitute them for a polyester jogging suit lookee-likee?! :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭jenga-jen

Will they not just get that weird 'pointy knees' thing that tracksuit bottoms get? When you sit down for a while, then stand up and the knee-shape pokes out in the front of them. Surely that'll be the dead giveaway that they're not actually jeans!?

Personally jeans are like my second skin, tracksuit bottoms are for the gym and any form of legging/jegging is for the rare situation when normal jeans just won't suit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

They got me when the grey t-shirt was thrown in for free.
    I never wear jeans as shops havent realised yet that some tall women are over a size 10 in the hip department. I find them too tight and restricting.

Leggings FTW!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭anucksunamun

Oh Xiney you evil genius, that comment is worth the coffee on my screen ;) ..

I thought my life was complete up until I saw these pajama jeans, which look as good as those made by 'some' European designer! And a brushed cotton t_shirt to sweeten the deal, how could I go wrong :eek: ?

On a serious note though, it would be a lot nicer to go into Tesco and see people wearing these than the recent shortie pajamas I saw on a very, very large lady (who of course was bending down when I happened to see, no offence intended, I am no way skinny myself, but I dont wear things that show off the rolls) Is tesco a magnet for pajama'd people :confused: ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Jemmy wrote: »
    I've never gone out in Pjs either, dropped ppl off places in them though sure noone can see me in the car just throw on a hoodie over! Drving in slippers is very comfy! :p

I've driven people places in my pj's and slippers, topped by a hoodie. But I'm terrified of breakdowns or a puncture when I do.

Its not worth the stress. I might just have to get dressed in future.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Oh, wow. "You're busy, you have a lot going on...", so this means I need pyjama jeans???! I find my jeans pretty comfy, I find my pj's pretty comfy. Pj's for the house, jeans for public. No problem, I'm always comfortable! In fact, sometimes I even wear my jeans inside the house.

What an ad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Stella777

Oh Xiney you evil genius, that comment is worth the coffee on my screen ;) ..

I thought my life was complete up until I saw these pajama jeans, which look as good as those made by 'some' European designer! And a brushed cotton t_shirt to sweeten the deal, how could I go wrong :eek: ?
    Not just any designer, but SOME EUROPEAN designer?! I'm dialing now!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭smoggy11

I would seriously consider them!

I'm loathe to leave the safety of my pajamas and when I do, as soon as I get home, I'm never more than 5 minutes away from being in them again.

Fetch me my credit card; I'm getting me some pyjama jeans!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

"I was a loser until I discovered my Pajama Jeans, now with them AND my Three Wolf Moon t-shirt, I'm unstoppable!" :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

See, now, wait, I'm totally confused.

Because yes, I would really wear those. I want a pair. My current jeans are perfectly comfortable, but I made an 'Ooh!' noise when I saw them.

Then there's the bits I forget, which is a) yer, they look well on yer one there, but my legs are not her legs and b) these will look desperate probably after they've been washed and worn and washed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    "I was a loser until I discovered my Pajama Jeans, now with them AND my Three Wolf Moon t-shirt, I'm unstoppable!" :D

^ :D

Wouldn't wear them in a fit. My jeans are comfortable, and my PJs are strictly for bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭iguana

panda100 wrote: »
    They got me when the grey t-shirt was thrown in for free.

It's an entire outfit!:eek:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Oh dear lord, that's like an enormous baby grow. :eek:

Don't they have those in Penney's? Or did I hallucinate that?

Ugh, soon we'll see people wearing them in Tesco etc....

I must have one!:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭smoggy11

Again is it just me that thinks the hoodie-footie snuggle suit is a good idea? I love that microfibre stuff...

I would actually buy one.

They do them in pennys, but they aren't marshmallow fleece!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭iguana

smoggy11 wrote: »
    Again is it just me that thinks the hoodie-footie snuggle suit is a good idea?

I prefer not to have to take my top off when I need the toilet.

Eta: And just imagine how awkward certain monthly tasks would be with that thing around your ankles. Especially for mooncup users.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

iguana wrote: »
    I prefer not to have to take my top off when I need the toilet.

Eta: And just imagine how awkward certain monthly tasks would be with that thing around your ankles. Especially for mooncup users.

They need a hatch in the back :D

I'd refuse to go outside the house to bring the bins out on the road in my tracksuit legs so no, the pajama jeans are not for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

o.O

I will have bubblegum pink nightmares tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Ginny wrote: »

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sweet Mother of God. :eek: So much pink!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭F.A.

jokettle wrote: »
    Don't they have those in Penney's? Or did I hallucinate that?

Unfortunately, you didn't.

F.A. wrote: »
    Unfortunately, you didn't.

Damn. I'd have been happier with evidence of a psychotic break rather than proof of awful fashion. Is this the fallout from Alexander McQueen's death?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭pearliefan

No WAY! They're for lounging round the house and that's it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

I WANTS! After all it's "is a hug you can wear"
    I'm pretty sure when they say it's hot, they don't mean it in the way you hope...

Yer one skipping over and jumping on the bed, she looks like the Easter Bunny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭DAWNRISER

These should be banned....... ugly personified.
    Makes people too lazy to get dressed even lazier!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭jenga-jen

oh my... the sexiness of the Snuggle Suit.

He crawls into bed with you, pressing against the marshmallow fleece and thinking this is more than the just a 'hug she can wear'.

The provocative unzipping of the ankles to release your feet, the sexy feel of those fully functional thumb holes and finally, finally, the slow release of the 'full frontal' zip (their words, not mine).

Dunno about you guys but that's Valentine's sorted :p

Disclaimer: product may actually decrease libido in men and result in hysterical laughing and/or finger pointing. Manufacturers do not take responsibility for emotional distress or counselling costs incurred as a result

Ginny wrote: »

i soooo want one of those :o

Advertisement