Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welly Harbour Kayak

Options
  • 11-02-2010 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭

Hi anyone that's in Wellington...myself and a mate from work are thinking about renting two kayaks from Fergs Kayaks and going for a paddle around the harbor, maybe over to Oriental/Evans bays or perhaps Sommes Island...just thought i'd put the word out for anyone that feels like coming for a different view of the city and surrounds!

Weather is shaping up to be savage, 25 degrees and sunshine though it might be quite windy. If its good craic we could make it a regular thing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭FreeAnd..

not free this weekend but would love to do a bit of kayaking - haven't done it in years...i'd imagine the wind here would make it interesting alright :)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Delorian

Absolutely, keep me in mind too for whenever you're planning it and I'll try and join at some stage. Want to try mountain biking soon too, so I can pop a mail off to anyone interested in future dates if it gets arranged. And am thinking of going for my PADI licence. And want to do the Basic Skills Handling motor cycle course, just for the hell of it. So many things to do!

Not to mention the Phoenix tonight and Homegrown next week...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I would love to do this but I'm not free this weekend. Maybe we could arrange a boards kayak another time?

Everytime I'm on the waterfornt I say "oh we must do that sometime" but then I never get around to it!

Advertisement