Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fionnan Sheehan

Options
  • 11-02-2010 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Most annoying journalist ever. Worse than Kevin Myers and Eilis O'Hanlon combined. He is simply Tony's puppet on a string.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Most annoying journalist ever. Worse than Kevin Myers and Eilis O'Hanlon combined. He is simply Tony's puppet on a string.

Everytime I read him the little alarm bell in my head goes off.

AFAIK his missus is Averil Power ex TCD student union ex member of ogra ff and now ff, works as a €95,000 odd a year advisor to mary hanafin and ran for council elections in Malahide Sutton area for ff.

Just like everytime I see that spanner tubhead on the the Late Late I think about his brother who ran for ff in last council elections, his two cousins being ff tds and his two uncles being former ff tds.

It kinda, as George Hook pointed out to him, calls into quesiton his supposed objectivity.

Always look for the connections and then some of their statements, questions and sentiments start making sense.

But of course the great unwashed can't be ar**ed and think they actually are making sense.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭BeeDI

jmayo wrote: »
    Everytime I read him the little alarm bell in my head goes off.

AFAIK his missus is Averil Power ex TCD student union ex member of ogra ff and now ff, works as a €95,000 odd a year advisor to mary hanafin and ran for council elections in Malahide Sutton area for ff.

Just like everytime I see that spanner tubhead on the the Late Late I think about his brother who ran for ff in last council elections, his two cousins being ff tds and his two uncles being former ff tds.

It kinda, as George Hook pointed out to him, calls into quesiton his supposed objectivity.

Always look for the connections and then some of their statements, questions and sentiments start making sense.

But of course the great unwashed can't be ar**ed and think they actually are making sense.

Just because you couldn't pull a bird, earning €95k PA :D

Oh, and Hookey, is objective is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

PeteSanchez, do you understand the words "Politics" and "discussion"? "I don't like person X" isn't a political debate issue.

wearily,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement