Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do gamestop buy used 360 consoles?

• 11-02-2010 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know if gamestops buy used xbox 360s?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Yes, but they will violate you.
    Better to sell it on Adverts.ie or if you must, try Game. They usually offer more than Gamestop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

moz wrote: »
    Yes, but they WILL violate you.

He tells no lies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

haha yeh i was expecting to be violated as you put it, im in wexford and we dont have a game here just gamestop, do you have an idea of what they will offer me for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭chillin_penguin

Depends on the console Like is it the elite the 20g or the 60g and does it have the hdmi port

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

its only the 20g still under warranty and with the hdmi port

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 381 ✭✭Dr. Dodger

I asked about a 20GB trade in just a short while ago. As long as you have everything that came with it, they'll offer about €80 trade in. Think it's €60 cash. Mine isn't in warranty and tbh he didn't even ask so I don't think that'll make a difference but I'm not positive on that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,911 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Dr. Dodger wrote: »
    I asked about a 20GB trade in just a short while ago. As long as you have everything that came with it, they'll offer about €80 trade in. Think it's €60 cash. Mine isn't in warranty and tbh he didn't even ask so I don't think that'll make a difference but I'm not positive on that.

60euro is a joke i wouldnt bother selling it for that how badly could someone neeed the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Eamo87

As other posters have said, you would be better off selling it elsewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I'd rather use my 360 as a pillow out on the street than hand it over for €60. Thats robbery to be fair, but thats what trade ins are generally.

Advertisement