If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any deals on a 42"?

Options
  • 11-02-2010 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Any deals on a 42" lcd/plasma for a repeat customer? Looking for a good bang for the buck job. Any nice ex-demo ambilights or anything like that? Any recommendations and prices incl delivery to dublin? Looking to put an order in over the weekend.

Cheers,
    Darren

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Plenty of good prices for Boardies!

What sort of budget and features are you looking for?

I'm sure we will have something for you.
    Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

I'm sure we will have something for you?

I'm Ron Burgandy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Something in the 400-600 euro ish range. A good 720p set is fine. To be used in spare room with SD tv and ps3 so dont need anything too recent, just something relatively cheap with decent PQ. A hdmi connection and scart connection if possible. Saw you have the LG 42PQ6000 so something along the lines of that. Picked up an ex-demo Philips 42PFL9831D for about 600 which still to this day amazes me with its picture quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi GStormcrow

Dave or Kenny in Richer are the guys to talk to re the LG TV's.

Buzz the shop on 01 671 9666 or Kenny in Mail Order on 04890 330044

Glad the 42PFL9831 is going strong for you - that will be a hard set to beat - esp' at the price you paid for it...

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.