Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Materialistic Junk I WANT thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

411df5LU0KL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

NINTENDO MONOPOLY!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Considering buying a 'safety razor'...

merkur-34c-hd.jpg

The €34 price tag is slightly off-putting. It's meant to last for life though; blades being supposedly cheap means it could work out cheaper than buying crappy disposable razors every couple of months. And it does look cool...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Monzo wrote: »

merkur-34c-hd.jpg

The €34 price tag is slightly off-putting. It's meant to last for life though; blades being supposedly cheap means it could work out cheaper than buying crappy disposable razors every couple of months. And it does look cool...

I should get one too. We could form a manly club for shaving. The Manly Club For Men has a nice ring to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

^^ BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I want every dress ASOS have in their sale, ever. And the coats.. Just give me everything please..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I should get one too. We could form a manly club for shaving. The Manly Club For Men has a nice ring to it!

Sounds like an idea for Forum Requests. You'd need to prevent non-Manly Men from partaking in such a club though. Prerequisites should include possession of a razor and some tools. This guy has the right idea:

wm-Shaving%20Tool.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Monzo wrote: »

merkur-34c-hd.jpg

Safety razor? It looks like something that'd break your toe if you dropped it...

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

Safety razor? It looks like something that'd break your toe if you dropped it...

Maybe it gives your level of safety a trim as well, if you've got too much of it. :p

Real men shave with a bread knife!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

1901476870m4_main.jpg

since I lost my yellow ones in Amsterdam, I will be treating myself to these next time I'm in Dublin. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Have my eye on some wool. God I love the oul' sales, eh? I'm torn between brownish-beige and greyish-black, and I'm also a little worried about turning into a Granny before my time.
    I could probably overcome the judgmental glares of the shop assistants by chanting "big woolly jumper, big woolly jumper" over and over again.

Nom.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

bythewoods wrote: »
    Have my eye on some wool. God I love the oul' sales, eh? I'm torn between brownish-beige and greyish-black, and I'm also a little worried about turning into a Granny before my time.
    I could probably overcome the judgmental glares of the shop assistants by chanting "big woolly jumper, big woolly jumper" over and over again.

Nom.
    Wow,you're life is unbelievably exciting :pac:
    Seriously though, what is it with knitting? I know a few girls that do it and I've always wondered [I've been a bit nervous to ask as they have a giant F*cking needle in their hands at the time]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Look lads if you want to appear manly you need to shave with this sorta stuff...

dovo_SR_set.jpg

Plus you can use the razor as a weapon if you ever stumble into a 1920s English gang fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Wow,you're life is unbelievably exciting :pac:
    Seriously though, what is it with knitting? I know a few girls that do it and I've always wondered [I've been a bit nervous to ask as they have a giant F*cking needle in their hands at the time]

Well, I actually plan on mentioning the wool-buying to my Granny, and possibly leaving it in a big bag in her house. I might even leave a note saying "God I love big jumpers. Big woolly jumpers sure are great..."

The glory of a hand-knitted jumper. The absolute glory. I already have an oversized Granny cardigan, and a blue slightly-too-short-to-be-classified-as-a-big-woolly-jumper-but-a-woolly-masterpiece-nonetheless one that she's made for me, and I'm tellin' ya one thing, there's nothing like it. Nothin' at'all.

The glory.

And you never have the fear that you'll walk into a room and have a matching outfit with a stranger. God that's awful, and it happens to the best of us. And the comfort. And the clothes-with-a-story. And, most importantly, the glory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

image1s.jpg

I've been eyeing up this dress (in blue) for aaages on asos and now its down again to €26...

Its a solid investment, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Om nom nom nom

0115002805_frt_wmd_001.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 813 ✭✭✭wiger toods

Dont know how to post up pictures, so sorry. Id like a mercedes c180! i know that makes me an arsehole(im not though) but id love one!:D

image1s.jpg

I've been eyeing up this dress (in blue) for aaages on asos and now its down again to €26...

Its a solid investment, right?
    If you look anything like the one wearing it, il buy it for you!!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

If you look anything like the one wearing it, il buy it for you!!:P

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    What?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭EverybodyLies

ipodtouch-hero.jpg

Ipod Touch-I dropped mine over the banister and it broke. :(

61I1iABGDzL_AA115_.jpg

I wants it. But cheaply. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

I've been eyeing this up for a couple of years

humm2.jpg

Someday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭EverybodyLies

Degausser-so preety. I love the pick guard!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-time-for-pi_1_500x500.jpg
    I missed the one-day-sale of this on qwertee! :( It's Pi to 10000 places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

1473336220ex_main.jpg

These boots............. the love I feel for them is indescribable.

thing.34946054.l.jpg

I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

amazon-kindle.jpg

I WANT A KINDLE SO BAD :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

kateos2 wrote: »
    thing.34946054.l.jpg

I want.
    :eek: where can you get them???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Something I want but will never get.
    55596.jpg

musical.x wrote: »
    :eek: where can you get them???

Here's the link. There's loads more on it too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

I saw the official Prettiest Bag In The World last week. Mulberry, coraly/salmon coloured, the softest leather in the entire world and the dantiest little gold clasp. Bag lust. Plus this lovely little (and ridic overpriced) bag

263956_ANG0G_5209_001_web_full.jpg

aaaand a Chloe clutch which I WILL own someday, but can't find a picture of. Creamy tan leather with a white bow on front. Someone give me lots of money please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Logitech-diNovo-Edge.jpg
    Although I already own it, my brother borrowed it and I haven't seen it since... I really want to get it back again :P

And, in the vain of stuff I want to buy...
    2011-Macbook-Pro-6.jpg
    Gonna have to wait until the end of the holidays before I have any hope of being able to afford it. Waiting sucks :(

Advertisement