Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Materialistic Junk I WANT thread.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

sport-graphics-2008_700125a.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Or this:

Hell, I dont even watch TV that much, but this **** is claaaasss.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Always preferred Nike ones myself. CLs can a bit heavy for my liking, but they're better made.

/formerfootballnerd

Always preferred Nike ones myself. CLs can a bit heavy for my liking, but they're better made.

/formerfootballnerd

I plan to spend the next week lashing this one against a wall, so chances are I'll be looking for a Nike one next week! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I plan to spend the next week lashing this one against a wall, so chances are I'll be looking for a Nike one next week! :D

You have to christen it on grass or astroturf first at least. The proper rites must be performed before a ball can begin to be destoryed.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

I'm stuck to choose between two phones because my current phone is beginning to act up after a year (yes, 1 Earth year) of being like this.....
    you_crack_me_up_by_dobhrionn-d4ijbi0.jpg
    Phone number 1:
    -Nokia Lumia 800

Nokia_Lumia_800_bl_2037974c.jpg
    OR
    Phone number 2:
    -Samsung Galaxy S2

samsung-galaxy-s24.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

If you're getting the lumia, get it in cyan.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

I'd take the SGS2, but the Lumia looks nice and is decent. Less you can do with it, mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Both phones are daycent, but the SGS2 has Android which is the better OS right now. WinPho7 is good, but Android is just way more awesome.

If you like hacking around with your phone to get it to do brilliant things, SGS2.
    If you like a phone that's got a great design that you won't need to do anything for, both have their points.

• Advertisement

If you're getting the lumia, get it in cyan.
    I'm not sure about the Cyan, it's nice, but if it was a slightly darker shade, then yes definitely. I like the black more, especially when the screen is dimmed down.
    I'd take the SGS2, but the Lumia looks nice and is decent. Less you can do with it, mind
    That be true, but I've only owned one Samsung (Tocco Lite) and over 6 other Nokias. All of which lasted much longer than the Tocco, but the hardware that's contained within the SGS2 just over powers that of the Lumia 800.
    Colm! wrote: »
    Both phones are daycent, but the SGS2 has Android which is the better OS right now. WinPho7 is good, but Android is just way more awesome.

If you like hacking around with your phone to get it to do brilliant things, SGS2.
    If you like a phone that's got a great design that you won't need to do anything for, both have their points.
    I don't do much hacking, only my PSP and the X6, but knowing me I'd hack either if I was bored enough...

I think I'll be getting the Samsung Galaxy S2.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

lcd2-1.jpg

img5993q.jpg

aa3aa8b2_0a34c141.jpeg
    One day I'll own all of them. Then one day I'll be forever happy.

marko93 wrote: »
    lcd2-1.jpg

One day I'll own all of them. Then one day I'll be forever happy.

Love that classic look, but are they any good?

DoBhrionn wrote: »
    Love that classic look, but are they any good?

In the least nerdy way possible. They are god-tier headphones. Best of the best. 1000$ of godliness.

marko93 wrote: »
    In the least nerdy way possible. They are god-tier headphones. Best of the best. 1000$ of godliness.

:eek::eek:

DoBhrionn wrote: »
    :eek::eek:

For "audiophiles" it's just like buying a new T.V, the headphones are really only suited to those who would consider a bottle of beer a couch and their favourite albums as a great night in. They're not for everybody, a strict niche market. For some it's a waste of money, for others it's their own slice of heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Tickets to Iced Earth, in Dublin, this August... I just want to find someone to go with :( Would make for a pretty great delayed birthday present :D

Robby91 wrote: »
    Tickets to Iced Earth, in Dublin, this August... I just want to find someone to go with :( Would make for a pretty great delayed birthday present :D

Oh, if only I knew someone who liked Iced Earth :/

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

65FD_589CF137-A0EA-41F2-878F-71F1D5D00BEC_large.jpg
    A nice new 24" monitor would be great :3

Also, I really want the iPhone case and T-shirt in this picture *drools*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Convers-Chuck-Taylor-Dr-Seuss-Orange.jpg

I already have like 10 pairs of converse but these are just awesome!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I suddenly want a purple tshirt, and I have no idea why.

261264_main?extendN=0.10,0.06,0.10,0.13&rgn=0,0,3348,3320&scl=5.724137931034483&id=ItVv23.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

1966_Fender_Jaguar_OW.jpg
    Hawwwwwwww yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 deepseacreature

250px-Fatal_Frame_II_-_Crimson_Butterfly.jpg

Siren_Blood_Curse.jpg

vans+checkered+5+colours+red.jpg

Penguindrum is one of the most amazing anime I have ever watched ;___; So this
    91709435032b52a8cebf35188a86ec09.image.442x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

SChique00 wrote: »

O.O

*Sees price*

*Reloads page*

*Reloads page again*

*Closes tab in dismay*

O.O

*Sees price*

*Reloads page*

*Reloads page again*

*Closes tab in dismay*

IKR? 1/ I could never afford it but 2/ I could never justify spending that amount on a hoodie even if I had the money :pac: but yeah, I like looking at Superdry **** and wishing all the prices were at least €50 cheaper :P I CAN DREAM *sobs*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I lost my jacket a few weeks ago, it was just a plain black leather jacket. I have not been able to find one anywhere, I've looked so many places and apparently they don't exist any more :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Being the loser I am I really want these....

35ini1t.jpg

(Other image was unreal big) Also obvs their for like the country walks with my doggies or for around the yard.. Im not trying to start some seasonal trend..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Theyre.....certainly.....different..... o_o

Advertisement