Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Feedback] You can't search this forum.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Boston wrote: »
    You don't just get to troll when you feel like it.
    Just so I'm clear :) - you're calling me a troll?
    Boston wrote: »
    So you're going to reenable search?
    In case you missed what trout and MM said slightly earlier, you'll see they're considering a Poll - whereby the posters of the forum can vote regarding the search option, for what they want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

People this is a feedback thread. A good one, pointing out something that needs to be looked. Lets not turn it into handbags at dawn, and throwing around inflammatory names etc.

@ Boston

You'll see we've taken what your saying on board. Thanks for pointing it out initially and making the suggestions. As Starpants says, we'll look at a poll, and we'll let the users decide as after all its them that make the forum what it is or isn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Im happy with the place relaxed atmos fear can't, really complain to much about any one thing...

It would be nice to have an eye candy thread but off course leeser minded or maybe men who cant think past there own noises is the reason for it...

So far there has been some really insightfull thread's...

My point being if people dig they will its has little or no relvence to any ones life so what people will no you may have messed up issues or may a groath on a testical or may you have deprresion or maybe your finding it hard at a time to cope with what was happeing around you at that time.....

If people where to take whats been said in the past as any indecation of who you are now well I'l just say this HA.

I really wish there was a way you could implament a eye candy thread but each post has to be viewed bye moderater which could be a pain in the ass... but just an idea.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

ok so

lets lock this one down. create a new thread with a poll and let people decide by voting.

thanks to those who have contributed so far. I'll make sure your reasons for and against get included in the poll thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement