Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Sale fell through last minute-Mortgage situation now

Options
  • 11-02-2010 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

:)Hi I was wondering if anyone could advise me, myself and hubby were buying a house mortgae approval etc came through and was supposed to be signed off end of Jan- the sellers backed out of sale and our solicitor had drawn down the cheque etc.

Our circumstances have chaged eg paycuts etc since we got the mortgage

Do we now need to apply again eg payslips,statements as we are now on alot less money or can we just switch it- no problem paying mortgage as same as rent but just worried about paperwork

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

if your approval was given a bunch of months ago [6 afaik], and you have to start again then Im afriad you may well have to apply again, and give them new and up to date bank and work stuff.

Advertisement