Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can't can't believe its not utterly butterly

Options
  • 11-02-2010 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

All along the coast apparently, on liveline now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

What are you on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭FarmerGreen

He's only getting his post count up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

One of those containers that went overbroad in the storms a few weeks ago seems to have been full of a certain brand of spread. The contents are washing up on the beaches from Bunmahon westwards.

LOL. Off to beach I go.

It is like an advert for Sainsburys on the beach. Fecking things are everywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Any chance the insurers/owners/whoever would give a donation to charity for every black bag of butter containers? If the CoCo could do a collection one weekend and get everyone out. It may not be our fault, but its our beaches, and the summer is coming (we hope), and by then the containers will be shattered into messy little bits and polluting the beach and water with plastic.
    What about Boards for Beaches (and Beers)... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Feckin English get BMW's and we get butter.

Typical:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

I was in Clonea a couple of weekends ago and it was covered. We went back the next day and gathered a number of bin bags full of them. I contacted Sainsburys to let them know and their reply was that they would contact the local store manager!

In other words, "we didn't read your email now piss off"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    In other words, "we didn't read your email now piss off"

Exactly... pretty poor really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

I was in Clonea a couple of weekends ago and it was covered. We went back the next day and gathered a number of bin bags full of them. I contacted Sainsburys to let them know and their reply was that they would contact the local store manager!
    they could,nt give a feck bacause they have no stores in ireland to deal with it

Advertisement