Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art classes around Skerries

Options
  • 11-02-2010 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭

So I went to the art school across from supervalu but they've been booked out for some time for painting classes. They have ceramics and pottery classes but this is a gift for my wife and she's not mad about the idea of ceramics or pottery.

Anyone know of any other painting classes in the area? Preferably in the evening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

If your wife doesn't mind travelling to the neighbouring area I believe there are art classes on in Ardgillan, Balbriggan.

www.orourkeart.ie/tutor.html

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Bluetonic wrote: »
    If your wife doesn't mind travelling to the neighbouring area I believe there are art classes on in Ardgillan, Balbriggan.

... but I thought Ardgillan is in ... - oh no, better not go there:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Beasty wrote: »
    ... but I thought Ardgillan is in ... - oh no, better not go there:D
    LOL.

Khannie - Mrs Billy went to the art classes in Ardgillan & really enjoyed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Thanks everyone. I actually ended up booking her into the ceramics class in the new art shop opposite SuperValu (her choice). We'll probably go with the art classes in Ardgillan for round 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Just some feedback for anyone who's considering it: She's absolutely loving the classes in the art school. Comes back with a big happy head on her every time. Money well spent. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement