Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I heard somewhere steve gadd was coming to town for a workshop?

• 11-02-2010 3:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43

Anyone know where?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

According to this link it is on the 17th April. Could not see where. Perhaps it has not been finalised yet.

http://www.zildjian.com/en-US/news/newsDetail.ad2?newsID=1947

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 boredofblackroc

Rigsby wrote: »
    According to this link it is on the 17th April. Could not see where. Perhaps it has not been finalised yet.

http://www.zildjian.com/en-US/news/newsDetail.ad2?newsID=1947

Thanks for that, I have a feeling www.xmusic.ie might have something to do with it, but there's nothing on their site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Gavin Wheeler

As far as i know its in Dcu the ballymun one so ive heard..I say that cos i always get dcu and ucd mixed up.

As far as i know its in Dcu the ballymun one so ive heard..I say that cos i always get dcu and ucd mixed up.

Someone else said it might be at the Helix? So that's DCU yeah? I might drop www.Xmusic.ie a line and see if they know

Someone else said it might be at the Helix? So that's DCU yeah? I might drop www.Xmusic.ie a line and see if they know

Here's that info, Steve Gadd is playing the Helix on April 17th. XMusic have him at some in-store demo thing in the same afternnoon, see here at http://www.xmusic.ie/xnews.php?newsid=27 - and there's a competition to win to free tickets too by the looks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 Grimpeur

Just got an email from the Helix to say the Gadd workshop for Saturday night (17th) has been cancelled due to the lack of air travel available at present.

Grimpeur wrote: »
    Just got an email from the Helix to say the Gadd workshop for Saturday night (17th) has been cancelled due to the lack of air travel available at present.

Did they say if it will be rescheduled?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Van Sullivan

If anyone is thinking of getting a refund, PLEASE DO NOT, I'd love to buy a ticket for the rescheduled date (whenever that is?)...Thanks a lot

Did they say if it will be rescheduled?

This is all the email said:

'Please be advised, the 'Mission From Gadd' Event on Saturday 17th April 2010
    has been cancelled. Due to the unforseen circumstances and flight cancellations
    arising from the volcanic ash clouds, Steve Gadd will be unable to travel
    to Dublin to perform in this event.

We are currently looking into a reschedule date, however nothing has been
    confirmed at the moment. If you would like to wait and see if a new date
    becomes available, please do so.

If this does not suit, please contact The Helix Box Office on 01 700 7000
    to arrange a full refund.

The Helix Box Office is open Monday to Saturday, 10am to 6pm.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.'

Rescheduled September 6th.

• Advertisement
Advertisement