Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.maz.ie

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭M.A.Z.

T4RGET wrote: »
    oh sorry must have replied to that wrong :( not heading down sunday.. we're trying to arrange a full team day down at MAZ on 22nd.. there's like 13 of us i think. will let you know by monday though
    Sorry for confusion

That s grand, no apologies required :p
    That would be great if you can all make it :D
    Chat ya soon then ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

M.A.Z. wrote: »
    That s grand, no apologies required :p
    That would be great if you can all make it :D
    Chat ya soon then ;)

so far the people I've asked 5 people, are able to make it, then we need lifts adn ask rest of team... I usually send out a text to everyone on our team so I'll do that one of the days.

Hi mel got 7 people booked in for this sunday :) that big group still booked in yeah?

Hi mel got 7 people booked in for this sunday :) that big group still booked in yeah?

Hey :)

That is excellent, yes definitely the other group is still on, I think we might even have a BBQ going, I'll let you know before friday :D

ah nice one. always a nice little extra i suppose :) was meant to have 8 but same lad as last time has to be on call for civil defence :P

• Advertisement

ah nice one. always a nice little extra i suppose :) was meant to have 8 but same lad as last time has to be on call for civil defence :P

Thats no bother at all :) looking forward having you all again on site :D it should be a good day :cool:

Anyone coming from Dublin to MAZ next Sunday? One lad needs a lift in if possible, thanks lads :)

Next MAZ Skirmishing sessions:

Sunday 22nd of August
    Saturday 28th of August

Dont miss it!! :cool:

sunday whoo:) second leaving results celebration :) how many you got confirmed now Mel?

Also what time do you close at? and can it change if the weather changes? like good weather means extra 30 mins or whatever?
    Been there a few times but wasn't really paying attention :P

sunday whoo:) second leaving results celebration :) how many you got confirmed now Mel?

Also what time do you close at? and can it change if the weather changes? like good weather means extra 30 mins or whatever?
    Been there a few times but wasn't really paying attention :P

Between 20-25 lads maybe more, Im still waiting for lads to confirm :)
    We are open from 10am-5pm :p

• Advertisement

Between 20-25 lads maybe more, Im still waiting for lads to confirm :)
    We are open from 10am-5pm :p

We are expecting over 30 lads, got a message through facebook and another team is coming in :D :cool:

We are expecting over 30 lads, got a message through facebook and another team is coming in :D :cool:

:D SWEET!!! this is going to be amazing:)
    Is MAZ team back yet?

:D SWEET!!! this is going to be amazing:)
    Is MAZ team back yet?

I was talking with one of the lads yesterday and he said that some of them might come in today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Great day, Mel thanks a mill for it, cant wait to get down again :D

Great day as usual. The best game I've had since i started airsoft:). good games and hope to see loadsa people down next time :)

Weekend competition at MAZ! 4 teams needed with 10 players on each team! Once the teams are established, dates will be set to suit everyone!! €35pp for 2 days competition, free BBQ for participants, free camping option. Winner Team will get rewarded. Equal number of game sessions for all teams participating!!

info@maz.ie

we'll see what we can do :)

Airsoft Competition Weekend will take place the 9th and 10th of October :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭sureshot .second infantry

hey guys me and some guys were going to start up a team but were wondering if we could join you instead reply back when you can :) for maz team

hey guys me and some guys were going to start up a team but were wondering if we could join you instead reply back when you can :) for maz team

Hey,

At the moment we do not have an official MAZ Team, we used to have one but the majority have been unavailable to meet for weeks. We will probably put another team together soon so I'll keep you informed, we will be looking to get lads that are willing to come into the site often and commit to the team. How many of you is there? How long have you been playing?

• Advertisement

Let you know that MAZ Team wont be playing in the competition, they will be on site as marshals directing the games.

we were 2 teams but we joined together now wheres 11 of us weve been playing for 2 years now but were realy after competions ya no iv a few newbes that im trying ta get them some experience keep me informed anyway thanks

we were 2 teams but we joined together now wheres 11 of us weve been playing for 2 years now but were realy after competions ya no iv a few newbes that im trying ta get them some experience keep me informed anyway thanks

The weekend competition we are organising at our site for october require teams with 10 members, if you have 11 in your teams then you have enough bodies to enter the competition, :) you can also have up to two substitutes (total of 12 then).

il talk to the guys about it and see what they say about it

il talk to the guys about it and see what they say about it

Thats grand, deadline is September 26th for all teams to confirm and send us more details (Team name, numbers participating, team leaders name and contact number). You can let us know through here or at info@maz.ie/

Cheers :)

Next full day Skirmishing sessions at MAZ:

Saturday, 18th of September (Walks on allowed)
    Saturday, 25th of September (Walks on allowed)
    Sunday, 3rd of October (Ring in advance to book)

From 10am to 5pm.

Hi Mel got.. 4 heading down this weekend, how many you got booked in already?

Hi Mel got.. 4 heading down this weekend, how many you got booked in already?

How are things C?
    We have at the moment 23 booked in for Sunday but waiting for another team of 10 that is participating in the weekend event to confirm :D

I'm fantastic got a shotgun very nice :) i asked the guy i got the shotty to go too and he says his team has 15 of them in it not too sure if he's going up himself but he says they rang ya so you're welcome haha :P and we're getting a lift up so that's very helpful means the person can play too, carpooling :)

• Advertisement

I'm fantastic got a shotgun very nice :) i asked the guy i got the shotty to go too and he says his team has 15 of them in it not too sure if he's going up himself but he says they rang ya so you're welcome haha :P and we're getting a lift up so that's very helpful means the person can play too, carpooling :)

Ah very good! more toys :cool::D
    yeah about the bookings, that is probably the group that rang me to book last week, part of that team are in the competition, but there are another 10 from the other team participating also that might join too for sunday to practice :D
    Hopefuly we will get a big group in!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement