Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.maz.ie

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

M.A.Z. wrote: »
    Ah very good! more toys :cool::D
    yeah about the bookings, that is probably the group that rang me to book last week, part of that team are in the competition, but there are another 10 from the other team participating also that might join too for sunday to practice :D
    Hopefuly we will get a big group in!!

hope it was them, told em they had to book in advance so hopefully they will, getting name tags too, got new tag vest, more mags..18 erem haha ans F2000 has a flashhider again :) so hope there is a big group, some will prob cancel always do at sites but with so many booked 5-6 doesn't matter :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

:D Looking forward to the game, ill have a proper sniper as well

haha nice for ya to joint he converstaion can't wait now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭M.A.Z.

T4RGET wrote: »
    hope it was them, told em they had to book in advance so hopefully they will, getting name tags too, got new tag vest, more mags..18 erem haha ans F2000 has a flashhider again :) so hope there is a big group, some will prob cancel always do at sites but with so many booked 5-6 doesn't matter :)

hahahha you are like a kid on xmas morning with all your new toys biggrin.gifwink.gif

:D Looking forward to the game, ill have a proper sniper as well

Looking forward to having you lads on site again :cool: ;)

• Advertisement

M.A.Z. wrote: »
    hahahha you are like a kid on xmas morning with all your new toys biggrin.gifwink.gif

ya should have seen the box :P was 700€ worth of gear for 4 people haha that box got torn apart, hope they didnt X-ray it :P

T4RGET wrote: »
    ya should have seen the box :P was 700€ worth of gear for 4 people haha that box got torn apart, hope they didnt X-ray it :P

New Molle Tac Vest 50 euro, total cost of your new order 700 euro, look on there faces when they x-ray the box....Priceless

50? it was 30 :P haha oh yeah that was funny full day of teh mastercard ad quotes :P

Hi Mel can ya book one more in for us please :) last minute he can go haha

Hey Mel, quick question. Do you have any of the Well L96 mags i can borrow for tomorrow, got a new sniper off a friend and he forgot to give me the mags :P
    Would it be a problem if i borrowed a few??

• Advertisement

and another one to be booked in Mel :P thanks

thanks for anotehr great day :) alot of people too thanks to them too for making it mroe interesting :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Thanks for a cracking day on Saturday. Sorry I couldn't stay later to enjoy the fireside story telling. Well done to the other team in the competition and I look forward to meeting them again.

Great Weekend, glad to have been there

Hi all! :)

MAZ is closing down for the winter!

See you all next year!!

Best Regards,

MAZ Team :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement