Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.maz.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Marcin B

Yes. It was a fine day but I have to admit that I'm disappointed that the rural area wasn't available as you promised.

Nevertheless a fine game indeed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭M.A.Z.

Marcin B wrote: »
    Yes. It was a fine day but I have to admit that I'm disappointed that the rural area wasn't available as you promised.

We have 2 rural areas available at MAZ. I'm sorry to hear that the one you were playing today was dissapointing for you, we are also sorry that the other one was not available today due to motorcross event. we are working hard to improve our site and keep everyone happy. :)

index.php?level=picture&id=763

Marcin B wrote: »

Pictures uploaded from last sunday :)

http://www.maz.ie/gallery/index.php?level=collection&id=3

• Advertisement

J.D.R wrote: »
    Sorted. Will be there for the full whack then. Thanks

Pictures uploaded from last sunday :)

http://www.maz.ie/gallery/index.php?level=collection&id=3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Brilliant pics. I love the way that this one leads right to this one . What a game

M.A.Z. IS OPENING DAILY FROM TOMORROW ONWARDS!! :)
    FROM 10AM TO 18PM!!

MAKE YOUR BOOKINGS ASAP FOR SKIRMISHING GAMES EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK!!
    YOU CAN CHECK OUR MAZ CALENDAR AT OUR WEBSITE TO SEE HOW MANY ARE BOOKED IN!

CHEERS LADS:cool:

had a great day some pics from my bro
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io-97agCflg

:cool:

Need more airsofters for tomorrow! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭AndyB_26

Hi lads, is there any games going on good Friday?

AndyB_26 wrote: »

hey Andy,

we will be open if we get the numbers to play. How many of yee are thinking of coming over? I have 3 lads there waiting for more airsofters to join in and might be able to get some more by the end of the day.

I'll let you know as soon as I can :)

I might have myself +1 aswell to join you, but don't know what day. We will probably head down aswell whatever day theres other targets people

I might have myself +1 aswell to join you, but don't know what day. We will probably head down aswell whatever day theres other targets people

hahahaha targets :D

Anyways, yeah some people are interested coming on good friday (this friday) so if you want to join us you are very welcome! Let me know if you can make it ;)

Thanks. I'll let you know by this evening either way.

Can I ask, how many look likely so far?

Thanks. I'll let you know by this evening either way.

Can I ask, how many look likely so far?

At the moment we have 4 interested in coming in, and if you and your friend come over will be 6.... I just sent few emails to some people to see if they want to come in too! :D I'll let you know hopefully later on.:)

Thats great, thanks. I'll do the same

Ok, looks like it will be me +1 for friday. I'll try get another, but probably wont

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭cobra 08

Hi Lads I would be heading down with Andy If you can get the numbers. Looking foward to seeing the site.

cobra 08 wrote: »
    Hi Lads I would be heading down with Andy If you can get the numbers. Looking foward to seeing the site.

Excellent! I have so far 8 players, probably more tomorrow, I'll let you all know.

Thanks lads:)

• Advertisement

Ok, looks like it will be me +1 for friday. I'll try get another, but probably wont

8 players for friday so far so hope to get confirmation from another few tomorrow ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭AndyB_26

cobra 08 wrote: »

Hi lads me and cobra will defo be down. Can you book us in if needs be. When will you know if definatly going ahead. I'll pm contact number. Do you do rentals as I mite be able to get 1 more

Hi lads me and cobra will defo be down. Can you book us in if needs be. When will you know if definatly going ahead. I'll pm contact number. Do you do rentals as I mite be able to get 1 more

that is grand Andy, you have been booked! we have enough players :D
    We also have rentals for €20 and that includes uniform, mask and rifle.
    €10 if he only needs the rifle.:)

Cheers

:D
    Thats great, thanks. I'll do the same

Hi all!!

We have enough players for tomorrow's skirmishing :D

Looking forward seeing you all on site, (we open around 10am).

Cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Do I need to bring my student card to avail of the student price? (btw I'm j.d.r's plus one so I'm counted already)

Markom5a wrote: »
    Do I need to bring my student card to avail of the student price? (btw I'm j.d.r's plus one so I'm counted already)

Hi Markom, sorry but the prices were changed about a month ago :( we have only two rates now (normal and for members) http://www.maz.ie/prices.html :)

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

M.A.Z. wrote: »
    Hi Markom, sorry but the prices were changed about a month ago :( we have only two rates now (normal and for members) http://www.maz.ie/prices.html :)

Oh s*** I'll just have to scab off the parents!!! They owe me anyway :)

(No change ther then mark)

Is there any chance you could PM me the cost of buying a Mask? My face cove fell off, so I am relying on my Mesh goggles and balaclava, but it gets absolutely boiling underneath it. If you could give me a proce on your full face masks, I would really appreciate it

(No change ther then mark)

Is there any chance you could PM me the cost of buying a Mask? My face cove fell off, so I am relying on my Mesh goggles and balaclava, but it gets absolutely boiling underneath it. If you could give me a proce on your full face masks, I would really appreciate it

We dont have any grid masks left for sale (€12) but we have the hard plastic ones, dont know if you have seen them on site last time, we've them for rentals too, I think there are about €30 to buy but not really sure, I'll have to check on site tomorrow. we also rent them for a fiver.

• Advertisement

Thanks. I'll see what its like tomorow.

And, will it still go on if its raining?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement