Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.maz.ie

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭M.A.Z.

J.D.R wrote: »
    Savage, you can book me in for that, aswell as saturday the 24th (the recession beater) and I will try to get a plus 1 or 2.

Just wondering thoug, what will you need for a night game? Is it just the same as normal, or do you need anything special?

Excellent! :)

As far as I know you do not need anything special for the night games, just yourself, your best weapons :cool: and loads of energy! :D
    but we'll let everyone know in advance if there is anything required.

Thanks J.

Recession burster day at M.A.Z.!!
    11 players booked in already lads!!:D
    €20 for the full day with FREE draw ticket to win an AK47 and a CO2 pistol :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone at Moy Valley (particularly Melanie for putting up with all the last minute organisation) for hosting the first of what will be an Annual Airsoft Inter-varsity competition on Friday

We had some teams drop out but the colleges taking part on the day were Dublin City University, Institute of Technology Blanchardstown and Dublin Institute of Technology.

I know I speak for most of my team when I say that it was the best day of skirmishing I've ever had.

The sun was beating down on us for the entire day which, when combined with the tough competition , lead to one hell of an intense day.

All teams played well but at the end of the day DCU just held out the lead by 3 points. Congratulations to DIT for giving us such a run for our money. We were getting nervous while that last game was going on :D

All in all I was really impressed with how well everything was organised, run and marshalled at Moy Vally.

I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Particularly for a big group or event.

So thanks again to all involved!!

Ciarán

• Moderators Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Big_G

Great day today, will be back for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭jinko

heading up to maz on sun 25th to do a bit of cqb practice for sennybridge and to work the kinks out of my creaky joints anyone else going ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Hey, still heading up this saturday, but doesn't look like i'll make the night game next friday :( Damn Leaving cert

Dr.Poca wrote: »
    I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone at Moy Valley (particularly Melanie for putting up with all the last minute organisation) for hosting the first of what will be an Annual Airsoft Inter-varsity competition on Friday

We had some teams drop out but the colleges taking part on the day were Dublin City University, Institute of Technology Blanchardstown and Dublin Institute of Technology.

I know I speak for most of my team when I say that it was the best day of skirmishing I've ever had.

The sun was beating down on us for the entire day which, when combined with the tough competition , lead to one hell of an intense day.

All teams played well but at the end of the day DCU just held out the lead by 3 points. Congratulations to DIT for giving us such a run for our money. We were getting nervous while that last game was going on :D

All in all I was really impressed with how well everything was organised, run and marshalled at Moy Vally.

I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Particularly for a big group or event.

So thanks again to all involved!!

Ciarán

It was a pleasure having you all on site! great day!! also seen some pics from the lads and there are awesome, I'll be posting the ones we took tomorrow from the office!
    Thanks for choosing our site to run your league!
    Delighted to hear you had a ball! :cool:

Big_G wrote: »
    Great day today, will be back for sure!

Thanks for coming in ;)
    Glad u enjoyed yourself! :)
    and looking forward having you again on site :cool:
    take care

Hey, still heading up this saturday, but doesn't look like i'll make the night game next friday :( Damn Leaving cert

Hey J :)

Good to hear you can make it for this saturday! It's looking good! :D

And dont worry about missing the next night ops, it is looks like we are going to have at least one running once a month from now on! everyone seems to be interested on it so happy days! we'll post some pics!

:cool:

jinko wrote: »
    heading up to maz on sun 25th to do a bit of cqb practice for sennybridge and to work the kinks out of my creaky joints anyone else going ?

Hey Jinko! :)
    I say we will have few coming in on sunday but I'll confirm you numbers by friday latest saturday ;)

• Advertisement

Heyl, just wondering how many are booked for this saturday?

There are 14 lads booked in already for sunday so you are very welcome to join us :) :cool:

M.A.Z. wrote: »
    There are 14 lads booked in already for sunday so you are very welcome to join us :) :cool:
    great see you then.
    BTW anyone going through enfield that could pick me up from there pls at around 10 ?

Thanks for a savage day today. Made even better by the fact that... I won the Taurus :D:D:D

Anyway, thanks for the pistol, days skirmish, and sorting out the pellet (they worked perfectly).

Thanks for a savage day today. Made even better by the fact that... I won the Taurus :D:D:D

Anyway, thanks for the pistol, days skirmish, and sorting out the pellet (they worked perfectly).

Hey J,

Im glad you won it :D congrats!
    I was sorry I couldnt be on site today! had too much work to do uploading pics :) and sorting out paperwork :( Anyways, check out your victory pic! http://www.maz.ie/airsoftoffers.html

Hope next time we get higher numbers for the AK

Take care and thanks for coming in! :)

Skirmishing day

14 airsofters for the full day! :cool:

awww what a day! few players let us down today :( ah well.. not everyday can be a good day :)

Anyways, Night ops next friday is promising good numbers!! :pac: cant wait! :p

Everyone must be on site at 19:30 sharp to get ready and sign waiver forms for non members!! Games will start not later than 20:00!!

Let us know in advance if you want to come in :cool:

Cheers everyone!!

few surprises ready for friday night games! :D
    are u ready?.....
    cant wait :cool:

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Anyone booked in for Saturday morning?

• Advertisement

Bemused wrote: »
    Anyone booked in for Saturday morning?

We are going to be busy on saturday all day :)
    Two teams and a group of 8 so you are welcome to join us. Just let us know if you require any rentals and if you are staying full or half day. Cheers :)

can you put me down for sat as well pls.

can you put me down for sat as well pls.

you are in :)
    see u on sat

Tomorrow night lads :D OPERATION BLACKOUT!

Nice numbers for tomorrow night ops! cant wait! :cool:

TIC TOC TIC TOC... OPERATION BLACKOUT IS HERE :eek:
    24 PLAYERS BOOKED IN SO FAR PLUS OUR MAZ TEAM MEMBERS :D
    R U AFRAID OF THE DARK? :p AND THE FIRE? :pac: HA!
    LOOKING FORWARD SEEING YOU ALL ON SITE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

any games goin on this sunday or monday lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

thanks for the day today:) was amazing an it's only 30 minutes away so it's perfect, the lads up there where sound and helpfull:) helped us especially as we're new to the site:D

Thanks a million that CQB area is insane haha.

I'll definitely be up again with the rest of the lads, not untill later in June after Leaving Cert.

Ow yeah if you find a mag with red tape and the magwell filed away will you pick it up, it hink i lost one of my F2000 mags, can't find it:P
    Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

How did Friday go nobody has posted anything ???

• Advertisement

c-90 wrote: »
    any games goin on this sunday or monday lads?

There are over ten booked in for today sunday:) but no one for monday

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement