Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.maz.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭M.A.Z.

T4RGET wrote: »
    thanks for the day today:) was amazing an it's only 30 minutes away so it's perfect, the lads up there where sound and helpfull:) helped us especially as we're new to the site:D

Thanks a million that CQB area is insane haha.

I'll definitely be up again with the rest of the lads, not untill later in June after Leaving Cert.

Ow yeah if you find a mag with red tape and the magwell filed away will you pick it up, it hink i lost one of my F2000 mags, can't find it:P
    Cheers!

Thanks for coming over :D it was a good day!!
    we will let u know if we find that mag :)

mafiaboy wrote: »
    How did Friday go nobody has posted anything ???

Friday went well! it was the first night so games did go a bit slow but we are working on improving it! ;) some had a brilliant time and others thought it was too dark or too bright :eek: yeah it's hard to please everyone but thankfully majority were happy :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Hey. Raging I missed the Night ops, but should be heading down to you this Sunday if thats alright. Anyone else booked in for the 9th?

Thanks,
    Jack

J.D.R wrote: »
    Hey. Raging I missed the Night ops, but should be heading down to you this Sunday if thats alright. Anyone else booked in for the 9th?

Thanks,
    Jack

Hi J. :)
    We will be doing more night ops this month, hope to post the full May schedule this week.
    I'll sending you the numbers for sunday as soon as I get more lads in, normally people book at the last minute ;)

Thanks,
    Jack

Now that was fast, I got earlier a group of 5 booking in for the 9th for the full day, we will probably get more booked in by the end of the week, so once more you are very welcome to join us!! ;)

Chat ya later J

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Just to let ya know i found the mag, was in my boot:confused::p weird but i found it, handy to have the tape on them if i do lose one though:)
    Thanks anyways:D

Just to let ya know i found the mag, was in my boot:confused::p weird but i found it, handy to have the tape on them if i do lose one though:)
    Thanks anyways:D

thats good news u found it :)

M.A.Z. wrote: »
    thats good news u found it :)

yup thanks:)

Hey lads here are some pics from last friday and saturday :)
    http://www.maz.ie/gallery/index.php?level=collection&id=3

I'm in it haha:)

• Advertisement

Great sunny day for Airsoft lads :) :cool: Have fun!!

Absolutely savage day. Best days skirmish I've ever been to by far. Might not be back for a while (Leaving cert) but what a day:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Which of this Saturday or Sunday would be best to visit for a game? Most of the piccies I see are of your CQB area which looks like great fun but I really prefer woodland games - how extensive is your wooded area and does it see much play?

Thanks

Absolutely savage day. Best days skirmish I've ever been to by far. Might not be back for a while (Leaving cert) but what a day:D
    Hey J

Thanks for coming back to us J, Im delighted to hear your enjoyed yourself so much :)
    Best of luck with your leaving cert ;)

Bemused wrote: »
    Which of this Saturday or Sunday would be best to visit for a game? Most of the piccies I see are of your CQB area which looks like great fun but I really prefer woodland games - how extensive is your wooded area and does it see much play?

Thanks

hey :)

I'll know by thursday or friday which day will be better to come in and I'll let you know :)
    The CQB area is the most popular location at MAZ and most people prefer to play there, nevertheless, a lot of games take place at the forest too. The reason there are not many pics of the forest is because I'm normally too busy to go that far to take them :( (somebody has to stay at the main area)

hey :)

I'll know by thursday or friday which day will be better to come in and I'll let you know :)
    The CQB area is the most popular location at MAZ and most people prefer to play there, nevertheless, a lot of games take place at the forest too. The reason there are not many pics of the forest is because I'm normally too busy to go that far to take them :( (somebody has to stay at the main area)

forest whoo:) haha and taking picturs in forest i would imagine is near to impossible, to many BB's flying around:P
    sorry thought I'd join the conversation, got bored of studying:o

forest whoo:) haha and taking picturs in forest i would imagine is near to impossible, to many BB's flying around:P
    sorry thought I'd join the conversation, got bored of studying:o

mini forest hahaha;) yeah it is possible to take pics there alrite but it is also not good as people are trying to hide and by me taking pics I'll tell the opposite team where players are hidding :p

and T4RGET!!! GET BACK TO STUDY!!! hahahahaha!!! u should get banned from boards until your exams are over :D :P

mini forest hahaha;) yeah it is possible to take pics there alrite but it is also not good as people are trying to hide and by me taking pics I'll tell the opposite team where players are hidding :p

and T4RGET!!! GET BACK TO STUDY!!! hahahahaha!!! u should get banned from boards until your exams are over :D :P

but it could be made bigger:)
    oh i wish i would get banned till the 23rd of June:P

Bemused wrote: »

Thanks

Saturday is looking great to come in to play, we have 2 teams and 4 individuals players booked in so far plus some MAZ members to organize games and marshal.
    Let us know if you are interested in coming in :)

Cheers

Saturday Skirmishing
    2 Teams (Around 26 lads)
    10 individual players
    Plus maz members :cool:

• Advertisement

Come in and play a full day Skirmishing for half price €15

Previous booking required, cheers lads :)

Saturday Skirmishing
    2 Teams (Around 26 lads)
    10 individual players
    Plus maz members :cool:

Stupid L.C haha a lot of people that day:(

Stupid L.C haha a lot of people that day:(

Very soon you'll have loads of time :)

Great day yesterday!! Thanks for coming in lads :cool: :)

Hey, I know what I said a few posts back, but can you put me down for Sunday the 30th? I unpacked all my gear and realised that I didn't have the heart to leave alone for 2 months, so I'll have one last skirmish to settle the nerves

Hey, I know what I said a few posts back, but can you put me down for Sunday the 30th? I unpacked all my gear and realised that I didn't have the heart to leave alone for 2 months, so I'll have one last skirmish to settle the nerves

hahahaha u are adicted to Airsoft lad :D it is not a bad thing, u need sometime to relax! u'll do better on your exams ;)
    I've u booked for that day :)

I'm guessing you got Junior or Leaving Cert?

hahahahah yeah and I got as far as Honours Degree en Engineering :D and I'll probably do masters next year if I get the chance :rolleyes:
    I have load of experience in years of books, headaches, bull...it and pure stress!! ;) but it is all well worth it!! and yeah... we all need a break to do better and airsoft is the perfect break :D:D blow things up!! hahahah

Yep, LC, and theres nothing better then leaving down the books for a day of real life COD. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Yep, LC, and theres nothing better then leaving down the books for a day of real life COD. :D

I'd go to except for the fact iv grad Friday and 18th saturday! Will be in no condition to be shot at! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement