Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.maz.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

yours is friday? mines this wedenesday:P mid week kinda stupid but I'm not complaining, then it's airsoft all summer:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭M.A.Z.

Markom5a wrote: »
    I'd go to except for the fact iv grad Friday and 18th saturday! Will be in no condition to be shot at! :)

There no better cure to a hangover than a good day of Airsoft!! :D:D;)

Saturday 22nd May skirmishing
    11 players booked smile.gif

Sunday 23rd May Skirmishing
    9 players smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Frolt

Haha looks nice , will have to get a lift to here from drogheda one of these days :)

Sunday is looking good lads :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

How many expected? Need to try out an MP5 i'm getting, so hopefully a good few

around 20 lads, now I hope nobody lets us down tomorrow, last sunday we had to cancel the games as two teams didnt come in as most of the lads were too hangover to play :D and the rest left as they were not enough numbers :( ah well, these things happen :)
    So u bought an MP5, nice! :cool: now I know why u couldnt wait to finish your LC to play airsoft! ;)
    See u in the morning J :)

Nearly 30 coming in tomorrow :D cant wait!! :cool: camera is ready!! ;)

30 :eek:
    haha if you can take a picture of 30 in the CQB area cnan you please post it up I'd love to see that:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Thanks, had a great day today. Even got a few kills with my new MP5, so happy all round. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Hey Guys

Are you open over this Bank Holiday weekend?

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Hey Guys

Are you open over this Bank Holiday weekend?

We are open this weekend saturday and sunday, but if we have the numbers (min of 10) we can open any other day. Let us know if u are interested and numbers and we´ll let u know if there have enough people booked :)

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

M.A.Z. wrote: »
    We are open this weekend saturday and sunday, but if we have the numbers (min of 10) we can open any other day. Let us know if u are interested and numbers and we´ll let u know if there have enough people booked :)

Thanks

Thanks. 3 of us were thinking of heading up on the Sunday?
    Is there many booked in for the Sunday?

Hello :)
    Sorry for the late reply, Im on holiday so it is hard to get internet conection here :(
    The lads just told me that they had good few today but no bookings for tomorrow or monday so they are closing the site for those two days.

:D Dont miss out next friday Night Ops and day after skirmishing! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

how many you got for the friday night game

xzodia wrote: »
    how many you got for the friday night game

I have to talk to the lads, not fully sure yet on numbers, are u coming in?

€15pp for night games from 19:30 to midnight!!
    €10pp for members or teams of at least 10 players (This offer applies only for friday night op).

Special offer €65pp for Night games +B&B + Full day skirmishing saturday :eek:
    LAST DAY TO BOOK INTO THE HOTEL TODAY!!!

how many you got booked for Saturday? I think we should have 10, can we use that €10 pp then:)

T4RGET wrote: »
    how many you got booked for Saturday? I think we should have 10, can we use that €10 pp then:)

Sorry but that is a special offer only for friday night as it is only 4 hours games :(
    But I can charge yee member prices instead of full price for the full day :)

• Advertisement

Sorry but that is a special offer only for friday night as it is only 4 hours games :(
    But I can charge yee member prices instead of full price for the full day :)

ah right must have read it wrong:P that will owrk:) just my stupidity of reading it wrong:P I seen €10 so you know:rolleyes:

ah right must have read it wrong:P that will owrk:) just my stupidity of reading it wrong:P I seen €10 so you know:rolleyes:

no worries, I say Im confusing you with my spanglish way of writting things ;)
    Anyways, i hope you can make it saturday :)

no worries, I say Im confusing you with my spanglish way of writting things ;)
    Anyways, i hope you can make it saturday :)

spanglish? spanish and english.. why spanish:P
    hopefully:)

spanglish? spanish and english.. why spanish:P
    hopefully:)

Because Im spanish :p and I keep confusing people with my spanglish! hahaha ;)

oh right :P didn't know that:) well then I confuse people with Dutchlish:P it's so confusing I can't even say the word:o

oh right :P didn't know that:) well then I confuse people with Dutchlish:P it's so confusing I can't even say the word:o
    hhahaah that is funny because I can complicate things further as my dad is spanish and my mum from Holland so I have to find a word for that :D;)

So you are a mix too (cocktail I call it :D)

hhahaah that is funny because I can complicate things further as my dad is spanish and my mum from Holland so I have to find a word for that :D;)

So you are a mix too (cocktail I call it :D)

right well I'm not even gonna try come up with a word for that haha

Busy tomorrow lads :D it is going to be a good day :)

Busy tomorrow lads :D it is going to be a good day :)

count us in at least 3:)

• Advertisement

count us in at least 3:)

Excellent :D I'll see you tomorrow lads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement