Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.maz.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

M.A.Z. wrote: »
    Excellent :D I'll see you tomorrow lads

yup was gonna be 4 but one lad had to go for civil defence duty:rolleyes: ah well should be good way to find out what needs to be done to my F2000:)
    Cya tomorrow

thanks for he day today:) was another great day:D thanks a million for fixing my F2000:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Great day, great site :) will see you there after France :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭M.A.Z.

T4RGET wrote: »
    thanks for he day today:) was another great day:D thanks a million for fixing my F2000:D

No bother at all :) Thanks a million for coming over to visit us, good games ;)

Great day, great site :) will see you there after France :):):)

Thanks lads, have fun in France :cool: lucky lad!
    I'll look after yee as promissed next time you are over ;)

• Advertisement

Thanks lads, have fun in France :cool: lucky lad!
    I'll look after yee as promissed next time you are over ;)

Cant wait to get back and have a proper sniper hunt :)

MAZ Members summer rates up to the end of August:

€15pp for full day skirmishing at weekends
    €10pp for full day skirmishing from wednesdays to Fridays

Apply for membership now €15 per year, enjoy discount rates, loyalty vouchers, priority at events...

We are going to be busy lads, u are welcome to come in for a full skirmishing day :)

Big groups of at least 10 airsofters have a special offers of €20pp for full skirmishing day.

You are welcome to join us tomorrow for skirmishing!
    10am at maz site! :)

• Advertisement

:) Some good ones up.

expecting many down any time soon?

expecting many down any time soon?

Yes, we have this saturday coming a group of 15 lads, are u in? :)

Yes, we have this saturday coming a group of 15 lads, are u in? :)

unfortunatly no. just had a game last week and getting lifts for 11 is really hard. was thinking maybe in august though and once I get my licence , airsoft every weekend:)

unfortunatly no. just had a game last week and getting lifts for 11 is really hard. was thinking maybe in august though and once I get my licence , airsoft every weekend:)

No worries :) I'll see you all in August then :cool:

stephen (silent death ) is going away on wednesday so I'm trying to see if we can do something but will prob be a game on private property:P let ya know though:)

Yea off to Austria. Let you know if we can get down. Folks were down for a conference the other day in the hotel

Folks were down for a conference the other day in the hotel

???

Helicopter Contract for Coast Guard. Ill talk to you on chat instead of going off topic.

@ MAZ; we will see if we can drop down

• Advertisement

oh parents=folks get it... my bad:P

stephen (silent death ) is going away on wednesday so I'm trying to see if we can do something but will prob be a game on private property:P let ya know though:)

No bother lads :) whatever you do.. enjoy yourselves! :cool: chat ya soon ;)

We have few booked in for next saturday if anyone is interested in joining us :cool:

hi Mel got many booked for this weekend?

hi Mel got many booked for this weekend?

Waiting on a group of lads to confirm, hopefully they will get back to me today. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything :) are yee coming in?

replied in the email. :)

replied in the email. :)

These lads never came back to me so we dont have enough bookings for tomorrow :(

ah and I'm guessing that would mean not enough for sunday :( We're trying to get up on sunday.. the other two dates are going to be harder for us to get up. theyre in the middle of my results adn debs :( :PI will let you know though if we come up.

oh yeah I got an email from someone looking for to make a booking in MAZ.. it ended up in my inbox, dunno how but I'll forward it on to you.

ah and I'm guessing that would mean not enough for sunday :( We're trying to get up on sunday.. the other two dates are going to be harder for us to get up. theyre in the middle of my results adn debs :( :PI will let you know though if we come up.

oh yeah I got an email from someone looking for to make a booking in MAZ.. it ended up in my inbox, dunno how but I'll forward it on to you.

Hahhaa yeah I sent a general email and one of them replied to the full group :rolleyes: I got the email too but thanks for forwarding it to me, much appreciated.

Could you let us know asap about sunday and numbers? it has been very quiet lately and I want to make sure I have other lads to join you too for the day :)

Thanks ;)

• Advertisement

Hahhaa yeah I sent a general email and one of them replied to the full group :rolleyes: I got the email too but thanks for forwarding it to me, much appreciated.

Could you let us know asap about sunday and numbers? it has been very quiet lately and I want to make sure I have other lads to join you too for the day :)

Thanks ;)

oh sorry must have replied to that wrong :( not heading down sunday.. we're trying to arrange a full team day down at MAZ on 22nd.. there's like 13 of us i think. will let you know by monday though
    Sorry for confusion

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement