Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet rat search

Options
  • 11-02-2010 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin where I could get a young pet rat? I just went to every pet shop in the city centre and all I got where blank stares. I made the mistake of only buying one and now she's lonely. Any hints on where to try next?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭SCI

Genosha wrote: »
    Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin where I could get a young pet rat? I just went to every pet shop in the city centre and all I got where blank stares. I made the mistake of only buying one and now she's lonely. Any hints on where to try next?

Gumtree

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭adser53

Dunno bout the ones in Dublin but Petmania down here in portlaoise sell them. Try ringing one of their dublin stores

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

log on to,,,http://irishrat.proboards.com/index.cgi..
    they will sort you out with a breeder or a petshop,,,
    I have 2 myself and love them to bits i can only imagine how they would be if there was only one,,
    these are jake(white) and elwood when we got the last year:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Genosha

I found some lovely coloured beauties in dun laoighaire pet shop. I got Adler and she is a beaut, friendly, smart and the store has great service. I would heartily reccomend.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

Id recommend a breeder. Pet shops havn't a clue how to take care of them other than feeding. My rats were terrified of people when I got them, they're better now but still never like being handled cos they never got in in early life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Zoundz

Absolutely agree that a breeder is the best way to go :)

xx

Advertisement