Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting a TD

Options
  • 11-02-2010 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I have been googling for about an hour now and for the life of me I cannot seem to find a contact number for the office of Mary Coughlan. Is there anyone who knows how to get a phone number for her office or for her dept (cant find that either).

Thanks in advance.
    G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Grimes wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I have been googling for about an hour now and for the life of me I cannot seem to find a contact number for the office of Mary Coughlan. Is there anyone who knows how to get a phone number for her office or for her dept (cant find that either).

Thanks in advance.
    G

Options:

1. email through the Fianna Fáil site

2. contact details from same:
    East End House, Old Laghey Road, Donegal Town, co Donegal
    Tel: 074-9724270

3. Full contact list for DETE:
    Tánaiste and Minister for Enterprise Trade and Employment

Phone: 01 631 2172

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Red_Marauder

Government Department and Oireachtas contacts used to always be in the beginning of the telephone book also, that's still the case AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Thanks guys, feel a bit silly. Cant use new technology or old. Appreciate the help!

Advertisement