Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digitalb Again

• 11-02-2010 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi, I live in West Cork and have had digitalb for past 2 years.

I have read the other posts on this forum regarding the failure of the satellite etc.
    I have tried resetting my technomate box by scanning and setting to frequency suggested etc. but no joy.:confused:

Can anyone suggest any other solution to get supersport coverage?

Thanks.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭HAMMERCURRENT

I feel your pain!!!

As you may have read I'm also having problems, pre sat failure I had very strong signal levels on the movie/docu package and slightly less levels on the sport package.
    But at the moment all signal levels are reduced, I did check the aligment and after a slight adjustment, the signal level did improve, but no where near what they were pre sat failure.

At the moment on 11055 V (Autor movie channel etc) I'm getting 84% signal level and 73% signal quality. Previously it was 100% and 90+%.
    and 10757 V (supersport) is 78% and 40% also well done on previous levels.

What signal levels are you getting if any?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭muracan

Sorry for delay in reply, connection problems!To answer your question I am showing only up to 8% reception on super sport channels.I am a novice at this game so I might not be sharp on tech!

Thanks

Advertisement