Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday nights

Options
  • 11-02-2010 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi im 17 i live in the country right and im wondering what sort of stuff i can do on a saturday night in galway city.
    thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

at your age, not a lot, bowling/cinema/kids disco if there is one? you could join a sport club or try find a youth club or something, there is a youth cafe called "the gaff" on edglington (sp?) sttreet, but no idea what time it closes.

Well judging by my sister who is 17 what ever you want. She is out in town (pubs/clubs) more than I am.

How can someone advise you what to do when they don't know anything about you?

Best get out there yourself and have a look, most things you could guess anyway with a bit of common sense(clubbing, cinema etc...)

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

get yourself sum sort of id, fibbers, cuba, and then finally removed from the premises of Supermacs for unruly drunken behaviour . Great sport.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Jordonvito wrote: »
    get yourself sum sort of id
    Advising illegal activity is not on here, just so you know.
    hand_yellow_card.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

Magnus wrote: »
    Advising illegal activity is not on here, just so you know.
    hand_yellow_card.gif

ahhh right

• Registered Users Posts: 13 hughdini

thanks for the replys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

hughdini wrote: »
    Hi im 17 i live in the country right and im wondering what sort of stuff i can do on a saturday night in galway city.
    thanks

Are you a guy? If so, act weird. Chicks dig that. But only for about 2 years.

Advertisement