Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Disconnects and Cisco router

• 11-02-2010 5:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

Hi, just got UPC installed this week and having a few problems that i didnt see covered in the Cisco router threads (well, didnt see answered :) )

1. I get random desyncs/disconnects about every hour or so. Modem just seems to either lose sync OR reset itself (my pc is another room connected via ethernet, so by the time i run out i just see the lights starting to blink again trying to resync). Getting an engineer out to look at this tommorow hopefully but i wouldnt mind hearing from anyone else whos had this problem

2. When i access the router via 192.168.100.1, I cant see half the tabs - Signal, Status, Log and provisioning are all unaccessible with the message "This feature is not enabled.

This feature has not been enabled in your cable modem."

Seeing Signal and Status and Log in particular would be helpful in diagnosing my disconnect problem.

Anyone know anything about either the disconnects OR how to enable those tabs ?

Thanks

Advertisement