Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice Re: Irish Shopping cart

Options
  • 11-02-2010 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Hello...

I'm setting up a friends's website with payment options. Their business already has a CC merchant account for telesales but nothing on the web.

We'll have a Paypal option but can anyone recommend a good solution for Irish Maestro and CC payments? I was hoping Google Checkout might do the job but they stopped accepting Maestro last year.

Thanks,

S.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Realex + merchant account

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭sturgo

Cool. Thanks I'll check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭fintan

Google Checkout is US & UK only, Irish companies can't use it.

If they already have a telephone merhcant account as Blacknight suggested, getting the online merhcant account and using relax is the best way to be set-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭sturgo

cool. thanks fintan. three recommendations for Realex including one from AIB.
    fintan wrote: »
    Google Checkout is US & UK only, Irish companies can't use it.

If they already have a telephone merhcant account as Blacknight suggested, getting the online merhcant account and using relax is the best way to be set-up.

Advertisement