Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Computer Won't Boot

• 11-02-2010 5:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭

Computer wont start up, keeps getting an error message saying stop: 0x00000007E . Seems the hard drive is full or something. What can I do to resolve this. As its a Dell I didnt get a windows disk on it. Computer wont start normally, safe mode or from last known working settings. Is there anyway to just wipe the hard drive and will wiping the hard drive even work?

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Seems weird that it would be complaining about the hard-drive being full but perhaps you could download a live CD like this Ubuntu Live CD and just delete a few files from the computer.

Is it definitely saying hard-drive full or is it complaining about a memory issue? If it's the latter then there may be a problem with your RAM.

How far into the boot process do you get before you get this error?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

It wont boot at all, when i choose normal i get the error 0x00000007E and wont load in safe mode. Similar thread below regarding Dell not booting.

Advertisement