Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getbroadband.ie......do they exist????

• 11-02-2010 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi
    I was just wondering if anyone out there has had any experience with this company? I have tried to sign up to some of the packages offered on their site but I have had no replies. I have emailed the customer support with no reply, there is no phone number. Maybe they just don't exist???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭assasins creed

its not a company its a broadband comparison site to see whats available in your area

• Registered Users Posts: 19 sam_boooko

Yeah, I get that, but they "appear" to allow you to sign up to packages directly through their website. But this function doesn't appear to be active!!!! and they don't seem to "stay with you all the way until your high speed connection is up and running"

Taken from their site:

getbroadband.ie was launched in 2005. The aim of getbroadband.ie is to provide independent, expert advice to anyone who is either upgrading their broadband connection, or signing-up to broadband for the first time.

getbroadband.ie acts as an agent for all the major providers, including Eircom, Imagine, Magnet Entertainment, Irish Broadband, Clearwire, ICE Broadband, Digiweb, NTL, BT, Magnet Business & Chorus.

Some of these companies pay us commision and that is how we are able to offer this great service to you for free.

We will help you choose your provider and stay with you all the way until your high speed connection is up and running.

about us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

That was always a rubbish site. It doesn't look like it's been updated since 2005 either. Just go directly to the ISP you want.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Its a crap site, its actually worse then the broadband.gov.ie website was as atleast the Gov website said I could get Broadband where as getbroadband.ie said I couldn't :rolleyes:

Advertisement