Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Britain accuses MEPs of jeopardising safety of Britons

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

Thanks for posting, il be following that story closely over the next few weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Thought we shouldn't trust mainstream media?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

I am impressed with how he failed to realise that the EU are protecting EU citizens by overruling the wishes of their national governments, most notably the UK here. It seems those globalists don't know which side their bread is buttered!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Holy mother of sweet jesus.

The US wanted free access to view the financial transactions of anyone they deemed to be a possible terrorist. This would have basically given the US a free dip into anyone's financial records in the EU.

The MEP's rightfully voted against it. It was to protect the privacy rights of EU citizens, and not to pursue some "globalist" agenda.

dlofnep wrote: »
    Holy mother of sweet jesus.

The US wanted free access to view the financial transactions of anyone they deemed to be a possible terrorist. This would have basically given the US a free dip into anyone's financial records in the EU.

The MEP's rightfully voted against it. It was to protect the privacy rights of EU citizens, and not to pursue some "globalist" agenda.

:facepalm:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

:facepalm:

Typing doesn't illustrate sarcasm. :facepalm: yourself

Evil globalists?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Also lets keep in mind the judges over ruled not top secret info but the fact that the US tortured some one, how dare they!!

So from now on the US wont give any info to the brits about torturing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Only when it suits the argument

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

When did i say that?? In fact if you look back through all my previous messages you will see that i use a lot of mainstream sources to back up my arguments.Unlike most of the skeptics i will accept credible information, no matter where it comes from, providing its not propoganda/lies.My main problem with mainstream media is that most people take their word as gospel while dismissing any form of alternative media as being biased.I suppose to an extent you are right, there are a lot of elements within the mainstream media network which i do not trust but that is another days argument.......
    (BTW when did i ever say anything about the EU pushing "Globalism")

Thats about the fifth time you skeptics have misquoted me, come on guys keep with the programme!

• Advertisement

Propaganda =/=> Lies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭SLUSK

So you want the US to be able to look into someone's bank account because som US official says this person is a "terrorist"?

This is one of the few decisions they got right.

SLUSK wrote: »
    So you want the US to be able to look into someone's bank account because some US official says this person is a "terrorist"?

No. I have no idea where you got that notion. Or any of your notions, for that matter. You are a puzzlement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Well considering theres lot of power behind the anglo-american alliance,i would think the EU wouldnt want to give them all the info...
    Especially when they are competing for gas and oil and other resources around the world.
    All part of the monopoly game.They might hear the brits and americans saying they are being prevented from catching terrorists,but i would guess they assume its the anglo-americans using scare tactics on eu citizenz to try force the eu to give them the upper hand.
    just a guess ofc but i tend to not believe straight off the bat that the story is as simple as it first appears.
    although sometimes it is on this matter im very doubtful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Well considering theres lot of power behind the anglo-american alliance,i would think the EU wouldnt want to give them all the info...
    Especially when they are competing for gas and oil and other resources around the world.
    All part of the monopoly game.They might hear the brits and americans saying they are being prevented from catching terrorists,but i would guess they assume its the anglo-americans using scare tactics on eu citizenz to try force the eu to give them the upper hand.
    just a guess ofc but i tend to not believe straight off the bat that the story is as simple as it first appears.
    although sometimes it is on this matter im very doubtful.

ps. The US already have a 1million plus long terrorist watchlist which is growing fast.Strange thing is most of the people on the list are american citizens and are on it for various non terrorist related things like publically dissagreeing with important government policy etc etc.
    I think it wont be long before the EU also has a list like this and merges it with the anglo-american one.This is what the Elite want all info open for them to apply there new laws onto more people for ridiculous reasons.

Advertisement