Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balbriggan chinese/thai?

Options
  • 11-02-2010 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

Ok, i'm not from the area im visiting herself for a few days. I'd like to know whether there's a nice chinese or thai in balbriggan?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

You might get a better response if you post/ask to be moved over to the North County Dublin forum....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Moved. It'll probably get better responses here alright, as the question is so specific.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

For sit down or take away?

Eatzen does good take away.
    Feis garden has lovely staff and the food is pretty good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CeeCee

Thai Gourmet, down beside the cinema in Balbriggan is really nice. Was down there a few weeks ago and was really impressed. Lovely interior with nicely presented dishes using fresh ingredients...fresh basil, chillies etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

CeeCee wrote: »
    Thai Gourmet, down beside the cinema in Balbriggan is really nice. Was down there a few weeks ago and was really impressed. Lovely interior with nicely presented dishes using fresh ingredients...fresh basil, chillies etc.
    Bring your coat though - the place is bloomin freezing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭rccaulfield

Feis Garden up by Dunnes is the nicest and friendliest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

Lads - ended up going to the Thai Gourmet. Absolutely delicious food, great service, very nice decor. Could not have gone better. Would write a rave review, but I just can't be bothered.

Cheers for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

the Mr Wu place on the main street (a take away) is lovely...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Barry Bonds

Feis Garden up by Dunnes is the nicest and friendliest!

Thats my favourite Asian take away in Balbriggan.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,300 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Was in the Thai Gourmet place last night. The food was only savage, so it was.

Great service and reasonabl priced as well. Will definatly be returning.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Advertisement
Advertisement