Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fifa with pro evo button config

Options
  • 11-02-2010 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

anyone else use this configuration.. never changed mine when fifa became my 1st choice..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

I always use Pro Evo config playing FIFA10. I have been playing pro the last 4/5 years and this year is the first year I got both. I prefer FIFA but play a bit of both so I think its best to keep one settings!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,190 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Have used Pro Evo settings since I started playing Pro Evo 5 and have since used them for both.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

just wondering if it leads to any disadvantage on the regular fifa setup.. although it may have its benefits

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

The only difference is the shoot and cross button, isn't it?? How could it be a disadvantage?

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

im thinking the configs are set up on fifa for easier skill moves.. so adjusting them may make them harder to pull off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I use the default configs on both games. Its not really that hard to differentiate

Advertisement