Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork-Dublin Train

Options
  • 11-02-2010 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hey,

I am heading up to Dublin next Monday and was wondering if I should book in advance or would it be ok to buy on the day (7.30 a.m train)?

I'm not picky on what return train i get.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Rawbina

If you are not picky then your sure to get one, they go every half past the hour in the morning.

there might be an offer where its only 10 euro for the ticket when you book online, think it only applies to certain times- but that might suit you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Rawbina wrote: »
    If you are not picky then your sure to get one, they go every half past the hour in the morning.

there might be an offer where its only 10 euro for the ticket when you book online, think it only applies to certain times- but that might suit you.
    Ya, the 10 euro is for the 5:30 train in the morning :D
    If you book online you will have to take your credit card to the station to collect your tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Book online for convenience and...see this thread for a special offer

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055822254&page=3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

that s a great bargain going in that thread.. we booked off peak times cork dublin next week. €30 return for both of us !!!

Advertisement