Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all Vegetarians

Options
  • 11-02-2010 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi,

I am a student of Dublin Institute of technology (DIT) doing a thesis on Nutritional Status of Vegetarian Diet. I need help from the vegetarians in this forum, to fill up questionnaires and a food diary, which are needed for this research. If you are interested, please reply or PM me and I will send you my contact details.

You can download the food diary document from this link, http://bit.ly/FoodDiaryTemplate. The document includes detailed instructions for recording your food diary. The option to download this document should be at the top left of the webpage, when you open the above link. This document can be edited using Microsoft Word. But, if you require this document in some other format, please send me a PM indicating the format you need it in.

I will be very grateful even if you could refer me to any of your vegetarian contacts, who may be willing to help.

Thanks in advance,

Vani

Comments

VPR wrote: »
    Hi,

I am a student of Dublin Institute of technology (DIT) doing a thesis on Nutritional Status of Vegetarian Diet. I need help from the vegetarians in this forum, to fill up questionnaires and a food diary, which are needed for this research. If you are interested, please reply or PM me and I will send you the details.

I will be very grateful even if you could refer me to any of your vegetarian contacts, who may be willing to help.

Thanks in advance

Vani

I keep a food diary anyway, So I'd be happy to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 VPR

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I keep a food diary anyway, So I'd be happy to help.

Thanks Moonbaby

You can download the food diary document from this link, http://bit.ly/FoodDiaryTemplate. The document includes detailed instructions for recording your food diary. The option to download this document should be at the top left of the webpage. This document can be edited using Microsoft Word. But if you require this document in some other format, please send me a PM indicating the format you need it in.

I will PM you my email ID to which you can send me the food diary document, when you are finished with it.

Thanks again,
    Vani

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭AssaultedPeanut

Hey Vani

Is it exclusively vegetarians? Or do vegans count as well?

Hey Vani

Is it exclusively vegetarians? Or do vegans count as well?

Hi,

This applies to Vegans as well.

Thanks,
    Vani

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

hey Vani, I'd be happy to help.

when is this thesis due in? I have the food diary, you said there's also a questionnaire..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭AssaultedPeanut

Cool, I'd be happy to help too. As Smegamr asked, it depends on when it's due.
    I can start from Monday, as I've a hectic weekend ahead of me so it wouldn't be a true record of my regular diet.

Is that ok?

smegmar wrote: »
    hey Vani, I'd be happy to help.

when is this thesis due in? I have the food diary, you said there's also a questionnaire..

Hi Smegmar, It's due in June, but I require the diaries much earlier (by early March) to start the documentation work. I will upload the questionnaire in the next few day & will update you all.
    Cool, I'd be happy to help too. As Smegamr asked, it depends on when it's due.
    I can start from Monday, as I've a hectic weekend ahead of me so it wouldn't be a true record of my regular diet.

Is that ok?

Hi Dementedsoul, that will ok, if the diary is not going to cover your regular diet. I will just make a note of that.

Thankyou all so much,

Vani

Sorry VPR disregard my PM. I justed checked this thread now.

Advertisement