Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for personal experiences with Deja Reve

Options
  • 11-02-2010 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi fellow dreamers,

Deja Reve is like Deja vu; but it means already dreamed. I am looking for your Deja Reve dreams for a totally free self-help book on dreaming which is a follow-up to my old e-book. Feel free to discuss Deja Reve with me here.

I have authored one free e-book that is on many websites back in 1998, in the 12 years that it has circulated the internet, not one ounce of profit was ever made. I expect the same return on this book. It is a self-help book for dreamers at the cost of a free download.

Here is my first book on dreams; rivalled only by this new book:
    http://www.explorations-in-consciousness.com/coursetable.html

If you want to participate, you need to create a well written page through a spell checker. You must have had at least one thing you dreamt that one day later came true. This is what I am looking for:

1.) Have you ever dreamt something that has come true?
    2.) How often does this occur.
    3.) How accurate has it been?
    4.) Give a few examples.
    5.) Provide your personal theory as to why this happens.
    6.) Optional: A personal thumb sized photograph; your name; your profession; your age; a blog or website link for self-promotion if you so desire.
    7.) Any anonymous info is also accepted.
    8.) Keep the entry 2 pages or less; 1 page would be ideal.
    9.) I reserve the right to reject the entry if it's poorly written or doesn't meet the above requirements.

I have setup a free hotmail account that you can send a .zip to with your photo and article. This is not my personal e-mail mods.

If you'd rather use your avatar and username; that is totally fine too.

You can send it to: ianwilson27@hotmail.com

Subject: [YAD] Deja Reve submission.

(I have spam filtering on so all e-mail starts in junk... so please tag so I can filter it out).

Anyone who contributes will be send the rough-draft of the book before I launch it on the internet for free. Hopefully it will be a valuable asset to people wanting to experience dreaming at a much more advanced level then just unconscious sleep.

The book is completely written now; short of a chapter on my personal experiences; and a chapter that is dedicated to any of you who wish to participate and be a part of this free book.

There is a deadline of 1 week before I must cap submissions from this date: February 11, 2010. Last submission is needed by February 18, 2010.

When the book is complete; it will be free for download by everyone who wants to read it.

Advertisement