Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paco & Lola Albarino

Options
  • 11-02-2010 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Bought a bottle of this on sale in Superquinn for €12, one of the nicest Spanish whites I've tasted. Quite unique in taste and very trendy bottle!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I probably would have walked past a bottle with a label like that. I'll give it a go the next time I'm in tescos and let you know what I think. I'm no expert though :)

1040055l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Malarkey175

I got a bottle of this in Wines on the green on dawson street, firm favourite amongst the girlies! My friend said you can also get in Mc Hughs - delicious stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Its very good value too. Normally Albarinos, because they are hard to get, are in around the E20 mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,005 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

abadia2007.jpg

This is my favourite.
    Classic Drinks in Cork do it - though, it's not on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭MattKane

Albarino's one of my favourite white grapes. Love it!

Orballo Albarino was the one to get me hooked. Hate the label, but who cares.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Matt/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Matt/Desktop/Orballo%20Albarino.jpg[/IMG]

• Advertisement
Advertisement