Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod to itunes

Options
  • 11-02-2010 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hey my laptop crashed last year and I had to get it fixed. Anyway they couldnt recover any of my files and I lost it all including all my music. I wouldnt mind the music but thing that annoyed me was I bought loads of it off iTunes. And iTunes do not keep a record of your purcahses so thats me NEVER buying music of iTunes again.

Anwyay I have not updated my iPod since and want to put more songs on it, but if I do I loose everything I got. Was wondering is there anyway I can transfer music from my iPod back on to itunes. I found this site and was wondering has anyone used it and is it legit?

http://www.easyipodtransfer.com/ipod-to-itunes-transfer?gclid=CNjh-cac658CFdoB4wodExgAWw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Transfer your music back to your computer using floola, which is free. Problem solved.

I suggest backing up your music next time to avoid the problem if you drop your laptop and ipod in the same week (it happens...). HMV don't keep a record of my purchases either:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Robb

I got an iPod touch and the site doesnt use it. Thanks though.

Advertisement