Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reach BETA

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭-=al=-

my xbox actually works again after i took all the plastic off...

this is awful! what bad timing... got every error apart from the overheating error... don't know whats going on..

downloading now on this device..

Mobile%20Upload.jpg

It better hold up =/ ...1% downloaded

nope... gone :(:( this is awful 3 red rings in a row now...

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭neonman

-=al=- wrote: »

this is awful! what bad timing... got every error apart from the overheating error... don't know whats going on..

Mobile%20Upload.jpg

Thats bad luck right there dude....sorry to hear it...

Just downloading it now myself..Will take a bit of time to get use to it i would imagine after playing MW2 for the last couple of months.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Anyone else sitting on 99% download? Mines shot up from 45 to 99 about an hour ago and hasn't moved since. Was going pretty slow before this, bungie forums are completely jammed too. Apparently there's problems with the servers once you actually get the beta anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭pljudge321

armour87 wrote: »
    Anyone else sitting on 99% download? Mines shot up from 45 to 99 about an hour ago and hasn't moved since. Was going pretty slow before this, bungie forums are completely jammed too. Apparently there's problems with the servers once you actually get the beta anyway.

That happened to me, only solution is to go to your memory settings and delete it and start again.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Mines on 45% at the moment - these are the times I wish I had faster broadband

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

66% and rollin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

The server went crazy because of all the people logging on. As much as it pains me I have to leave it settle a while. And I'm so close to maxing out my rank! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I'm on 32% after about an hour... i managed to get it going again with the cd tray open? ...It's even slightly more rather annoying since the porblems im having are not definite or consistant! At least if it was one issue i could go about solving it in the correct fashion, bah its working again, hopefully it lasts...

It won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭andy g

You Still Need odst to play :mad:

• Advertisement

I know... but don't say it like it is! i just want to play the beta really :( at least if it downloads it i might get a chance to give it a go

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I know... but don't say it like it is! i just want to play the beta really :( at least if it downloads it i might get a chance to give it a go

I downloaded it in about 30mins at 7, had no issues at all. Still don't understand why MS/Bungie didn't allow it to be downloaded this morning - that would have staggered the load.
    Played a few games, controls were a little odd at at first (melee when I wanted to reload) - but got the hang of them after a while. Armour abilities are cool, and headhunter is good fun. Will have a proper go at it tomorrow night.

FYI, if you play matches while the servers are having trouble you may get minus points. I finished a match with +1600 and it took points away from me. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

Mobile%20Upload.jpg

would ya think ya mite have voided your warrenty there boss lol

the beta seems to flow good in the game play but im a lil bit fed up of playing sword station wit oddball :) every game i get is that and its fully booked or picked every time with this new veto system there using ,,i likes the reven=ge tingy tho revenge and then a t bag lol

would ya think ya mite have voided your warrenty there boss lol

well, yea very true, its 3.5 years old though and didnt fancy sending it off to microsoft anyways

well... Mobile%20Upload.jpg

its half back together and still a bit dodge, but well at the minute its working...

i forgot to replace the plastic cooling bit that covers a section in the xbox though =/

but well its kinda working...

well, yea very true, its 3.5 years old though and didnt fancy sending it off to microsoft anyways

well... Mobile%20Upload.jpg

its half back together and still a bit dodge, but well at the minute its working...

i forgot to replace the plastic cooling bit that covers a section in the xbox though =/

but well its kinda working...

that looks like a happy screen alri lol:)

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Undead

Rob2D wrote: »
    FYI, if you play matches while the servers are having trouble you may get minus points. I finished a match with +1600 and it took points away from me. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!:mad:

Well your points don't carry over into the full version of Reach so screw it...spend'em like crazy while you can!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

At least you found a match , i spent an hour trying to get into one.

Undead wrote: »
    Well your points don't carry over into the full version of Reach so screw it...spend'em like crazy while you can!

Well I'm saving up for the 20,000cr helmet and I'm almost there so it was annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Question once u download the beta do you need to run it from the ODST menu each time? (Sorry if asked already)

yup

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Mine broke 3.5 years after buying it. MS sent me a refurb for free.

well lads,,is the reach beta finished,,i cant access it anymore,,well the option to play it dosent come up on the odst menu,its been replaced by the new intel video thing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Yes, the Beta ended on the 20th of May, so you're rather late to the party.

Advertisement