Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madison Square Gardens - buying tickets

Options
  • 11-02-2010 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

Hi folks,

going to NY in arch and want to the knicks play in madison gardens. there is a game on the 8th against atlanta but i cant get ticlets i can get as far as the submit credit card info and billing address on ticketmaster.com but then when i enter the info it wont let me buy them, i think coos it wont recognise the navan address (i mean who has'nt heard of navan!!:D:D) it asks fora us address which i dont have. anyway my question, is it easy to pick up tickets on the day of the match at the stadium? i arrivve 3 days before hand but want to get tickets as would really like to go see a sporting event when there and NFL is finished.

thanks

burger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Did you select the option for 'Will Call' i.e. pick the tickets up at the box office? I've booked tickets for a knicks game in MSG using this option before and everything went fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Cyril Squirrel

I've bought tickets this way as well for MSG-no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Phone them. Buy the tickets over the phone.

They need an address for the credit card verification right? It wouldnt make any diff for WillCall would it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

is it easy to pick up tickets on the day of the match at the stadium?

I think the other posters are mistaking what he means here, I presume the OP means would it be easy to buy tickets on the day of the match rather than literally pick up pre-bought tickets.

I've no idea but if I were you I'd call them up to complete the purchase or alternatively try and buy the tickets through a different website like ticketmaster or stubhub.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

Did you select the option for 'Will Call' i.e. pick the tickets up at the box office? I've booked tickets for a knicks game in MSG using this option before and everything went fine.

they dont sell tickets to address outside US & canada

i went to see springsteen in giants stadium and used the will call option

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭burger1979

i had picked the option to print the tickets off (which they charge $2.50 for???) i will go through it again and pick that option and see if it makes any difference.

thanks burger

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

burger1979 wrote: »
    i had picked the option to print the tickets off (which they charge $2.50 for???) i will go through it again and pick that option and see if it makes any difference.

thanks burger

wont let you print the tickets if adress aint us or canada.

will call is your only option , it's straight forward enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,860 ✭✭✭RayCon

Yeah as the other posters have said, use the "Will Call" option and simply collect at the box office on the night of the game. Worked for us ... Season Opener back in Nov 04 against Boston Celtics ... Celtics thrashed the Knicks ... Knicks were (are?) awful ... great night out.

Advertisement