Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Cat/Kitten missing

Options
  • 11-02-2010 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all
    My little cat went missing today from the Park. She is just five months old so is still pretty small, she has only started going out in the garden the last few days so the likelyhood is that she is lost and can't find her way home.

She is nearly all black apart from a little white patch on her belly. Her name is Pearl, she should answer to it and is really friendly and affectionate. She has no collar on her but she definately does have a home. If anyone comes across her - please pm me. Thanks a mil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girl24

Oh sorry to hear that. We had a similar thing happen when our cat was only young too. You should put up a notice in superquinn, if someone does find her, they will probably look there to see if anyone has lost a cat. Let us know if she comes back.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 CSheener

I put a note up in Superquinn yesterday but i have no photo of her unfortunately! I also rang all the local vets and they took my details in case someone brings her to one of them..... I bet shes curled up on someones couch making herself at home - she's so friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

CSheener wrote: »
    I put a note up in Superquinn yesterday but i have no photo of her unfortunately! I also rang all the local vets and they took my details in case someone brings her to one of them..... I bet shes curled up on someones couch making herself at home - she's so friendly

I'll keep my eyes out. What part of the Park are you? We have at least two black cats here up 2nd last turn.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 CSheener

Thanks a mil guys for keeping an eye out. You'll be able to tell her from the others because she's still pretty small and if you get close enough as i said she has a tiny little while patch on her belly. I just went to check out a cat that i got a call about but unfortunately it wasn't her - she was a good bit older...but gorgeous and friendly so i'd say someone else is missing a black cat too. Anyway i'll keep you posted.

Cheers

Advertisement