Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RATM Finsbury Park Sunday 6th June

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

I havent got one yet either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 dimejinky9

Got it just mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭funnyname

No email yet but just logged into seetickets.com to track my tickets and looks like I've got a ticket.
    Here are the details from our database:

Artist / Event RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
    Venue Finsbury Park
    Town London
    Day SUNDAY
    Date of show 06/06/2010
    Date booked 17/02/2010
    Time booked 10.26
    Order Details 1 x GENERAL ADMISSION at £0.00
    Total Value £0.00
    Order Status We will start to despatch tickets for this event on approximately 16/05/2010 and we expect to have all tickets despatched by 30/05/2010. Tickets will be despatched to:

If this address is incorrect please send a blank email to resend@wayahead.com with your reference number and the last four digits of the card used to book with in the subject line. An email will be sent to the address entered at the time of booking, with a link to our online delivery maintenance form.

If you have any further queries please contact us on -
    Within the UK 0871 220 0260
    Outside the UK +44 115 912 9000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 wjam8

tickets are selling tomorrow 9am do u guys think they will be much hassle with ticketmaster.ie???.the last time i saw them play was in manila a long time ago.so this gig would be great time to see them rock again.hopefully i can convince my friends to go with me.let me know guys whos coming im only new here in boards.many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

wjam8 wrote: »
    tickets are selling tomorrow 9am do u guys think they will be much hassle with ticketmaster.ie???.the last time i saw them play was in manila a long time ago.so this gig would be great time to see them rock again.hopefully i can convince my friends to go with me.let me know guys whos coming im only new here in boards.many thanks.

Think you should be in this thread chief: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055828569;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Anyone know the area around Finsbury Park? Just wondering whats the best idea for cheap(or free!) accommodation?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Gillington wrote: »
    Anyone know the area around Finsbury Park? Just wondering whats the best idea for cheap(or free!) accommodation?

There's a B&B across from the park on Seven sisters road called the "Costello Palace". It's cheap and cheerful. There's a few others along that road that are to be avoided.

If you want a decent hotel your best bet is Islington. There's a Jurys on Pentonville rd. You can get the number 19 bus from around the corner and it'll take you to Finsbury Park Tube station,around the corner from the park.

There's a few hotels around Kings X,you can get the Victoria or Picadilly line Tube from there to Finsbury Park. Off the top of my head there's a Premier Inn,a Travelodge,a Days Inn and a Holiday Inn Express.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Gillington wrote: »
    You have the whole city to choose from Finsbury park is really near the centre.

People seem to use St Christopher's in Camden a lot when they travel over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

It's a fairly good place for a gig in terms of travel and a place to rest my head. I reckon this will be far more cost affective then a Dublin date would have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭YipYipU

Did y'all hear who RATM have invited to join them on stage at Finsbury?

Feckin' SUBO (Susan Boyle)

No Joke. I wonder how that's gonna go down???

• Advertisement

Anyone got their tickets yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Isn't this the free gig for UK fans that we're subsidizing?? :rolleyes:

Tis the very one. Probably works out cheaper to go to London and back.

chordtype wrote: »

I haven't gotten mine, I'm not going anymore but I still want the ticket for collectors purposes, and yet I've not been sent it....there is a wide scale report of the same thing having happened to loads of people...obviously they need to get their act in gear

• Registered Users Posts: 14,806 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

booked my 2 days off work for this, really looking forward to it!
    anyone travelling from the Dundalk side down? might have some warm up beers at some stage.

edit:
    oops, just realised im heading to the 8th June gig!

I haven't gotten mine, I'm not going anymore but I still want the ticket for collectors purposes, and yet I've not been sent it....there is a wide scale report of the same thing having happened to loads of people...obviously they need to get their act in gear
    Mine is waiting in the local post office depot was out when it was delivered, will pick it up Saturday.

Irish Halo wrote: »
    Mine is waiting in the local post office depot was out when it was delivered, will pick it up Saturday.

As it happened, mine arrived today, nice little thing actually

So I was glad to keep it for collectors reasons

Arrived this morning. Quite excited.

They've squashed my photo up a bit so I look like a long face fool but I'm not too worried about that. ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

My photo is quite messed up too! Very excited now though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Haha, two days ago I didn't think I could go to this. Looks like it could be happening:D How are people getting there?

• Advertisement

Mushy wrote: »
    Haha, two days ago I didn't think I could go to this. Looks like it could be happening:D How are people getting there?

Ferry and then train.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

i'm flying over on Sunday morning at about 8 I think. Staying with a friend so cheapness all round!

Ferry and then train.

Cool, think I'm doing the same. Just gonna go checking now again, was going with bus over then train back.

Also, did people get the email saying tickets are ready for collection? I did....would prefer them posted though.

Tube, but I could walk if it's a nice day :D

Train and ferry to the Dublin gig and back on them to Download for their set there though.

I'm just looking around now cos may have to stay over:( I don't wanna pay at all.

Ferry and then train.

Not stalking you, but what route/times are you travelling? I'm trying to clarify a route now...so awkward, but think I might have it.

Not stalking you, but what route/times are you travelling? I'm trying to clarify a route now...so awkward, but think I might have it.

Well I'm not actually going to London on the day. I'm staying with a friend in Birmingham and then training it again to London so I'm not much help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

We got flights for 75quid but I thnk thats stansted so it'll be 25 sterling or something to get anywhere on the train so it all adds up.Havent got anywhere to stay as of yet hoping we land a freebie in mates of a mates or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Hey! Tell me everything about the show! I'm really excited about Tuesday! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Hey! Tell me everything about the show! I'm really excited about Tuesday! :D

I wasn't there but here's the set list (doesn't look too long)

Testify
    Bombtrack
    People Of The Sun
    Know Your Enemy
    Bulls On Parade
    Township Rebellion
    Bullet In The Head
    White Riot
    Guerilla Radio
    Sleep Now In The Fire
    Freedom
    Killing In The Name