Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RATM Finsbury Park Sunday 6th June

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

12 songs...12 bloody songs. Thank christ I didn't go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Mushy wrote: »
    12 songs...12 bloody songs. Thank christ I didn't go.

In fairness it was a free gig.

DeadSkin wrote: »
    In fairness it was a free gig.

A big thank you to the fans it was. Could have at least played a normal length gig, or even a festival length one.

A big thank you to the fans it was. Could have at least played a normal length gig, or even a festival length one.

Ah come on, ya don't get much for free in life :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

12? That wouldn't even be an hour :rolleyes:

Hopefully they'll play more than that tomorrow night...

Ah come on, ya don't get much for free in life :)

Yeah I know that, but 12 is mucking around a bit. As Jay P said, its not even an hour, thats the thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Think they played for roughly just over an hour,suppose free gig and all that so cant really complain.Twas a good day and seemed like a good setup etc,glad I went,although working at the gig on Tuesday!

Jay P wrote: »
    12? That wouldn't even be an hour :rolleyes:

Hopefully they'll play more than that tomorrow night...

Hopefully :D
    Yeah I know that, but 12 is mucking around a bit. As Jay P said, its not even an hour, thats the thing.

If ya paid for it, you'd be right to moan, but a free gig. I dunno, tis hard to please some folk :P

If ya paid for it, you'd be right to moan, but a free gig. I dunno, tis hard to please some folk :P

Haha, don't I know:o I fear for those going tomorrow!

Does anyone know are Rage in dublin yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Strangely it's kind of apt for a Rage show!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

They played at the Rock AM Ring on the 3rd, and this was their setlist:

Testify
    Bombtrack
    People Of The Sun
    Know Your Enemy
    Township Rebellion
    Bullet In The Head
    Year of tha Boomerang
    Renegades of Funk (Afrika Bambaataa cover)
    Guerrilla Radio
    Sleep Now In The Fire
    White Riot (The Clash cover)
    Bulls On Parade
    Wake Up

Encore:
    Freedom
    Killing In The Name

That's 15 songs, which seems to be about normal for their shows. It's certainly not loads, but it's better than 12 songs anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Jay P wrote: »
    They played at the Rock AM Ring on the 3rd, and this was their setlist:

Testify
    Bombtrack
    People Of The Sun
    Know Your Enemy
    Township Rebellion
    Bullet In The Head
    Year of tha Boomerang
    Renegades of Funk (Afrika Bambaataa cover)
    Guerrilla Radio
    Sleep Now In The Fire
    White Riot (The Clash cover)
    Bulls On Parade
    Wake Up

Encore:
    Freedom
    Killing In The Name

That's 15 songs, which seems to be about normal for their shows. It's certainly not loads, but it's better than 12 songs anyway.

Hopefully there will be a difference between their festival setlist and their own headlining setlist, like hopefully a few more songs since we are paying for this concert. Although, I would be happy with that setlist if we got it, but would love to hear "calm like a bomb".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I read the reason for the shortened gig was because crowd control became concerned with people's behaviour and felt they needed to move people out sooner rather than later

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I hope they play Calm Like a Bomb! That song is amazing...

I do like that Year of Tha Boomerang might be played. That's a mad song. Great setlist but I love pretty much everything that they could play especially Wake Up (woo! Matrix!) Guerilla Radio, Bombtrack, Bullet in the Head... And Sleep Now in the Fire just to shout "the Nina, the Pinta, the Santa Maria"

Oh no! Just saw there's no No Shelter! And no Mic Check. Maybe tonight I'll be lucky!

I was watching the 2000 performance at Olympic Auditorium in LA there on DVD. ****ing crazy! This will be epic. Hope the crowd are cool. My boyf needs to stay at the back because he injured his leg. I would love to be in the midst of things though...

Tim is one of my fave bass players of all time <3 Zomg! Ah! So excited!!11!!11!!

Advertisement