Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

old school bmx collectable toys 1970s,80s only

• 11-02-2010 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

hi im looking for a few collectable vintage toys and a collectable old school bmx, the toys are from the 70s , 80s,

evel kenievel
    knight rider car kitt
    action man
    and so on if you got any give us a shout

also im looking for an old school bmx burner styler 1980s
    i want one for my retro room

i do have ads up for these so im just trying everything to see how i get on looking for this items, if you got any of these items in the attic or shed please contact me and we can take it from tere

regards stone roses

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Hi there,

please make sure to post this in the wanted section of www.adverts.ie and link to the ad here. Thanks.

Advertisement